Katy Perry Says She Texted Kristen Stewart After Robert Pattinson Romance Rumor
It's all good between Katy Perry and Kristen Stewart. In the latest issue of Elle U.K. where she serves as a cover girl, the West Coast pop singer revealed she sent the "Twilight Saga" actress a text message after she was rumored dating Robert Pattinson.
Perry was linked to the British heartthrob following a sighting of the two hanging out together. Perry was newly single back then after breaking up with her rocker boyfriend John Mayer whom she reconciled with later on. Meanwhile, Pattinson just split from Stewart.
"I sent her a text message saying: 'I know you've seen all this stuff but you know I would never disrespect you. I'm not that person. I'm just trying to be a friend to him but it is unfortunate that I do have a set of t*ts,' " Perry spilled the beans.
Addressing her own brief breakup with Mayer, Perry said in the interview, "He pulled away. That was a big hello for me. I realized I could lose the person I loved and I had to deal with some things, issues I think a lot of women have. You can be strong in one aspect of your life but submissive in another."
Regarding her history of dating ladies men whom she described in a previous Vogue interview as "broken birds," Katy said, "I'm not interested in taming anyone - I'm pretty wild myself."
Perry additionally addressed her friendship with another fellow celeb Rihanna. "I love her and every time I see her, I'm reminded of the light that she has," she said.
"There's a lot of dark in this business. I know a lot of people out there with the most detrimental entourages - they are the root of their demise. It's really unfortunate but you can't save these people. My days of celebrity saving are over!"
More Katy Perry News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie