'ER' Actress Parminder Nagra Wins Big in Divorce Battle
Actress Parminder Nagra, who played Dr. Neela Rasgotra on medical series "ER", scores "huge victory" in divorce settlement over her ex-husband James Stenson. The photographer, who previously accused Nagra of hiding reports of her earnings, did not get a cent from his ex-wife's income.
According to a court document obtained by TMZ, Nagra was awarded all of her "income, residuals and royalties" from her successful TV roles, such as "ER", "Alcatraz" and "Psych". The British actress, who played alongside Keira Knightley in "Bend It Like Beckham", is also entitled to income which will she earn in the future.
The mother of one will also get the couple's $700,000 property in California and $1.5 million property in U.K. In addition to properties and full income, she will get profits from the sale of a rental property as well as three of the couple's four cars.
According to the court document, Stenson will get $450,000 from the rental home sale, a Mazda CX9 and his photography business. He will also receive $1,226/month in child support for the couple's 4-year-old son, Kai.
Nagra and Stenson got married in two ceremonies, a civil and a Sikh ceremony, in 2009. "ER" co-star Maura Tierney officiated the couple's wedding. Nagra filed for divorce at Los Angeles Superior Court in 2012. She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation