'ER' Actress Parminder Nagra Wins Big in Divorce Battle
Actress Parminder Nagra, who played Dr. Neela Rasgotra on medical series "ER", scores "huge victory" in divorce settlement over her ex-husband James Stenson. The photographer, who previously accused Nagra of hiding reports of her earnings, did not get a cent from his ex-wife's income.
According to a court document obtained by TMZ, Nagra was awarded all of her "income, residuals and royalties" from her successful TV roles, such as "ER", "Alcatraz" and "Psych". The British actress, who played alongside Keira Knightley in "Bend It Like Beckham", is also entitled to income which will she earn in the future.
The mother of one will also get the couple's $700,000 property in California and $1.5 million property in U.K. In addition to properties and full income, she will get profits from the sale of a rental property as well as three of the couple's four cars.
According to the court document, Stenson will get $450,000 from the rental home sale, a Mazda CX9 and his photography business. He will also receive $1,226/month in child support for the couple's 4-year-old son, Kai.
Nagra and Stenson got married in two ceremonies, a civil and a Sikh ceremony, in 2009. "ER" co-star Maura Tierney officiated the couple's wedding. Nagra filed for divorce at Los Angeles Superior Court in 2012. She cited irreconcilable differences as the reason of separation.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy