Beyonce Adds More Shows, Announces Iggy Azalea as Supporting Act
Beyonce Knowles has added four more dates to her upcoming Australian leg of "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". The 31-year-old singer has also announced that Australian-born rapper Iggy Azalea will serve as supporting act at all 14 shows in the country and 3 shows in New Zealand.
Iggy shared her excitement to be able to join Beyonce's tour. "I'm going on tour... With Beyonce!" the 21-year-old rapper tweeted on Sunday, July 28. "That was my special news for Australia! Can't wait to join this tour! thankyou so much to everyone for supporting me! and thanks Beyonce!"
Iggy and Beyonce are set to begin the tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on October 17. They will then take the stages at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena, Brisbane's Entertainment Centre, Sydney's Allphones Arena and Adelaide's Entertainment Center before wrapping up the tour at Perth's Arena on November 9.
Tickets for the new dates will be available for pre-sale on July 31 and August 1. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on August 2.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports