Beyonce Adds More Shows, Announces Iggy Azalea as Supporting Act
Beyonce Knowles has added four more dates to her upcoming Australian leg of "Mrs. Carter Show World Tour". The 31-year-old singer has also announced that Australian-born rapper Iggy Azalea will serve as supporting act at all 14 shows in the country and 3 shows in New Zealand.
Iggy shared her excitement to be able to join Beyonce's tour. "I'm going on tour... With Beyonce!" the 21-year-old rapper tweeted on Sunday, July 28. "That was my special news for Australia! Can't wait to join this tour! thankyou so much to everyone for supporting me! and thanks Beyonce!"
Iggy and Beyonce are set to begin the tour at Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand on October 17. They will then take the stages at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena, Brisbane's Entertainment Centre, Sydney's Allphones Arena and Adelaide's Entertainment Center before wrapping up the tour at Perth's Arena on November 9.
Tickets for the new dates will be available for pre-sale on July 31 and August 1. Tickets will go on sale to the general public on August 2.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video