Lindsay Lohan to Take European Vacation After Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is set to go on a European vacation after she completes her 90-day court ordered rehab from her drug and alcohol addictions. The 27-year-old actress is said to have been booked for a one-way ticket to London, where she will commence her European holiday after she pulls off her latest rehab stint, her sixth time in a treatment facility in the last six years.
The trip was apparently a gift from a female friend for LiLo's "job well done in rehab" that comes to an end on July 31. The return date has not yet been determined but it would most likely be before she starts filming for her docu-series under Oprah Winfrey's OWN cable network.
The eight-episode docu-series, which will be aired next year, will follow the actress as she tries to rebuild her once busy career and juggles her time being both an acclaimed and commercially successful actress and a gold and platinum-selling recording artist. To do that, she will have to stay healthy after almost a ten-year addiction to cocaine, painkillers and alcohol, for which she has accumulated a total of 250 days in rehab.
Apart from her much-needed overseas break, Lohan is also making a big change after rehab, that of cutting off her so-called "toxic friends and influences" from her life when she finally gets out of her Cliffside substance abuse treatment program. Reportedly resulting from a therapy session, LiLo classified 100 of her friends into 2 lists, one with 80 people she's saying good riddance to her and the other with 20 folks she has decided to keep.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab