Miley Cyrus Poses in the Nude for Marc Jacob's Skin Cancer Advocacy
Pop superstar Miley Cyrus has everyone talking again, this time not about her twerking but about a similarly shocking stunt, that of going totally nude. It's however all for a good cause, as the image is being used as a shirt artwork for fashion designer Marc Jacob's "Protect the Skin You're In" campaign that raises funds for New York University's Skin Cancer Institute.
Cyrus herself posted it on Twitter on Thursday, July 25, an image of her fully undressed, with just her hands covering her privates and the words "protect the skin you're in" covering her boobs. She even made an effort to promote the shirts as she told her followers, "Ts are available at 9 Marc Jacobs boutiques including SanFran, LA, Chicago, New York, Boston & Savannah GA!"
Cyrus is the latest celebrity to support Jacob's skin cancer advocacy. She now joins the list of other stars that have stripped for the campaign like fashion designer and Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham a.k.a. Victoria Adams, burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese, and supermodels Heidi Klum, Miranda Kerr, Naomi Campbell, and Bar Refaeli.
The former Disney star is set to be featured in Mike WiLL Made It's new single entitled "23" to be released next month, with other collaborators, rappers Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J. Cyrus is still riding high on the success of "We Can't Stop" the lead single of her fourth studio album.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert