Tina Turner Gushes Over 'Wonderful' Marriage
Tina Turner opens up about her marriage with her longtime boyfriend Erwin Bach. Speaking to Hello magazine, Tina says that she has found her "nirvana" after tying the knot with Erwin.
"It's that happiness that people talk about, when you wish for nothing, when you can finally take a deep breath and say, 'Everything is good.' It's a wonderful place to be," she says.
The "Proud Mary" singer and the producer tied the knot earlier this month in a private ceremony in Zurich. The bride walked down the aisle in a green dress. The 73-year-old singer admits that she fell for the Giorgio Armani dress at a catwalk show in Beijing.
"I thought, 'I gotta have that, even if I never wear it,' " she says, adding, "Then I thought, 'I know, that will be my wedding dress!" The dress is detailed with Swarovski crystals on the upper part.
According to the magazine, Tina and Erwin's wedding was attended by more than 200 guests, including Oprah Winfrey and Bryan Adams. Female guests wore white dress, while the men were asked to don black tie. Although Tina practices Buddhism, the ceremony was held in "the American tradition I grew up with, tailoring it a little bit to me." The celebration lasted until 5 A.M.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show