Tina Turner Gushes Over 'Wonderful' Marriage
Tina Turner opens up about her marriage with her longtime boyfriend Erwin Bach. Speaking to Hello magazine, Tina says that she has found her "nirvana" after tying the knot with Erwin.
"It's that happiness that people talk about, when you wish for nothing, when you can finally take a deep breath and say, 'Everything is good.' It's a wonderful place to be," she says.
The "Proud Mary" singer and the producer tied the knot earlier this month in a private ceremony in Zurich. The bride walked down the aisle in a green dress. The 73-year-old singer admits that she fell for the Giorgio Armani dress at a catwalk show in Beijing.
"I thought, 'I gotta have that, even if I never wear it,' " she says, adding, "Then I thought, 'I know, that will be my wedding dress!" The dress is detailed with Swarovski crystals on the upper part.
According to the magazine, Tina and Erwin's wedding was attended by more than 200 guests, including Oprah Winfrey and Bryan Adams. Female guests wore white dress, while the men were asked to don black tie. Although Tina practices Buddhism, the ceremony was held in "the American tradition I grew up with, tailoring it a little bit to me." The celebration lasted until 5 A.M.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'