Lady GaGa Poses Nude to Promote New Single Off 'ARTPOP'
Lady GaGa will release her new single, reportedly entitled "Applause", on August 19 and she wants to make sure her fans remember it. The 27-year-old singer shared a naked picture of her on Twitter and captioned it, "1ST SINGLE FROM ARTPOP COMES AUG.19 #24DAYS."
In the raunchy picture, GaGa is seen wearing nothing but a pair of bizarre spectacles and black high heels. Sitting on a futuristic throne built up of motherboards, GaGa shows off unicorn tattoo on her thigh and "ARTPOP" tattoo on her arm as she covers up her body.
Earlier this week, GaGa teased fans with a snapshot of what might be the lyrics of "Applause". GaGa also told fans that she would perform the song live at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It will mark her first live performance after undergoing a hip surgery last February.
GaGa is currently working on her third studio album, "ARTPOP". It is set to drop on November 11 via Interscope Records.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked