Lady GaGa Poses Nude to Promote New Single Off 'ARTPOP'
Lady GaGa will release her new single, reportedly entitled "Applause", on August 19 and she wants to make sure her fans remember it. The 27-year-old singer shared a naked picture of her on Twitter and captioned it, "1ST SINGLE FROM ARTPOP COMES AUG.19 #24DAYS."
In the raunchy picture, GaGa is seen wearing nothing but a pair of bizarre spectacles and black high heels. Sitting on a futuristic throne built up of motherboards, GaGa shows off unicorn tattoo on her thigh and "ARTPOP" tattoo on her arm as she covers up her body.
Earlier this week, GaGa teased fans with a snapshot of what might be the lyrics of "Applause". GaGa also told fans that she would perform the song live at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It will mark her first live performance after undergoing a hip surgery last February.
GaGa is currently working on her third studio album, "ARTPOP". It is set to drop on November 11 via Interscope Records.
More Lady GaGa News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'