Lady GaGa Poses Nude to Promote New Single Off 'ARTPOP'
Lady GaGa will release her new single, reportedly entitled "Applause", on August 19 and she wants to make sure her fans remember it. The 27-year-old singer shared a naked picture of her on Twitter and captioned it, "1ST SINGLE FROM ARTPOP COMES AUG.19 #24DAYS."
In the raunchy picture, GaGa is seen wearing nothing but a pair of bizarre spectacles and black high heels. Sitting on a futuristic throne built up of motherboards, GaGa shows off unicorn tattoo on her thigh and "ARTPOP" tattoo on her arm as she covers up her body.
Earlier this week, GaGa teased fans with a snapshot of what might be the lyrics of "Applause". GaGa also told fans that she would perform the song live at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 25 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. It will mark her first live performance after undergoing a hip surgery last February.
GaGa is currently working on her third studio album, "ARTPOP". It is set to drop on November 11 via Interscope Records.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake