Dwayne Johnson Tweets New Amazing 'Hercules' Pics, Will Return to 'G.I. Joe 3'
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives out more Twitter pics from the set of "Hercules: The Thracian Wars". In one of them, the buffed actor unveils a first look at his own troops. " 'Let it be to death or victory' THANK U my 'Thracian soldiers'. Intensity & energy #PreBattleSpeech," he captioned it.
Johnson also teases his transformation into the titular Greek demigod in another image which emphasizes tattoo on his chest. "3 hour daily process begins.. hair, beard & ink coverage. #StartWithPecs #DontMakeItWeird," he wrote in the caption. Meanwhile, the last snap sees the film's cinematographer, Dante Spinotti, whom the actor is really honored to work with.
In other news, director John M. Chu has given updates on his next directing gig, "G.I. Joe 3". In an interview with Collider during the Comic-Con weekend, the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" helmer revealed that a writer would be hired soon and answered a question of possible "Transformers" and "G.I. Joe" crossover.
However, what got attention the most was when Chu mentioned two names that would return to the third film, Johnson and Bruce Willis. Both actors first got involved in the franchise in "Retaliation", which opened last March.
While Paramount Pictures has not dated "G.I. Joe 3" yet, it will release "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" in July 2014.
"Hercules: The Thracian Wars" Pics :
Collider Interview with John M. Chu :
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in New Alexander Wang Promo
- Brad Pitt Cancels Red Carpet Appearance Due to 'Family Situation'
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce