Dwayne Johnson Tweets New Amazing 'Hercules' Pics, Will Return to 'G.I. Joe 3'
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson gives out more Twitter pics from the set of "Hercules: The Thracian Wars". In one of them, the buffed actor unveils a first look at his own troops. " 'Let it be to death or victory' THANK U my 'Thracian soldiers'. Intensity & energy #PreBattleSpeech," he captioned it.
Johnson also teases his transformation into the titular Greek demigod in another image which emphasizes tattoo on his chest. "3 hour daily process begins.. hair, beard & ink coverage. #StartWithPecs #DontMakeItWeird," he wrote in the caption. Meanwhile, the last snap sees the film's cinematographer, Dante Spinotti, whom the actor is really honored to work with.
In other news, director John M. Chu has given updates on his next directing gig, "G.I. Joe 3". In an interview with Collider during the Comic-Con weekend, the "G.I. Joe: Retaliation" helmer revealed that a writer would be hired soon and answered a question of possible "Transformers" and "G.I. Joe" crossover.
However, what got attention the most was when Chu mentioned two names that would return to the third film, Johnson and Bruce Willis. Both actors first got involved in the franchise in "Retaliation", which opened last March.
While Paramount Pictures has not dated "G.I. Joe 3" yet, it will release "Hercules: The Thracian Wars" in July 2014.
"Hercules: The Thracian Wars" Pics :
Collider Interview with John M. Chu :
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special