Courtney Stodden Rejects $5 Million Porn Offer
Courtney Stodden has said no to an adult-film company which offers a porn deal to her. The TV personality's mother and manager Krista Keller confirmed to E! News that Panoporn recently offered a deal to her 18-year-old daughter.
In the proposal, Panoporn asked Courtney to shoot two "solo scenes." Later the two recordings will be integrated into one "360 degree" video. Courtney is expected to do the scenes by herself to respect her husband Doug Hutchison.
"We would have no request to have her have sexual contact with anyone out of respect for her husband. These scenes are very simple to do and would only last about 15 minutes and not the typical 1 hour plus movies that other companies try and create," the document read.
According to Panoporn's CEO Max Gambler, Courtney may cash in $3.5 million to $5 million if she signs the deal. The CEO also offered $100,000 to $200,000 up front. He promised that Courtney would cash in more than Farrah Abraham, who recently released her "Backdoor Teen Mom" video.
Courtney admitted that it was hard to turn down the offer. When she was asked about Farrah's huge earning from her sex tape, she replied, "Success means different things to different people. Everybody has the right to live their lives the way they want to live them."
Courtney and Doug are currently joining "Passion and Pleasure" program with specialists Dr. Ava Cadell and Malcom Day. The 8-week course will provide information and tips about being in relationship as well as sex life. In a newly released video, Doug tells the experts that he and his wife join the program because they are "interested in keeping our marriage and sex life stimulated and starting now instead of waiting until it plays out."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March