Nick Cannon Premieres 'Me Sexy' Music Video
Multi-media personality Nick Cannon premieres the funny, fashion show-themed music video for his new single "Me Sexy". The track is the first cut off his forthcoming second studio album "White People Party Music" that combines two of his passions, music and comedy, and will feature such collaborators as Pitbull, Afrojack, Polow Da Don and Flo Rida.
The actor/comedian makes like a catwalk model and hits the runway with "Napoleon Dynamite" star Efren Ramirez. In contrasting suit shades, Cannon in immaculate white and Ramirez in luscious red, and backed-up by each of their female entourage, the two face off to determine who is the sexier one.
In large sunglasses and cliche moustache, Ramirez drops some lines in Spanish, as the "America's Got Talent" host constantly checks his appearance on a hand-held mirror propped up by his assistant. When he finally takes over the runway, the former Nickelodeon star does one-hand push-ups, struts with his necktie pulled-up to his forehead and sheds off his clothes to reveal his top form before breaking his posse of Guru Venkatesh and "Me Sexy" shirt-wearing ladies into some hip-grinding moves.
Combining sexy with silly has prompted some to call his new music video corny, but Cannon doesn't seem to mind the description. The radio show host even tweets, "When are y'all gonna realize that when you call me corny I take it as a compliment! Lol."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences