Nick Cannon Premieres 'Me Sexy' Music Video
Multi-media personality Nick Cannon premieres the funny, fashion show-themed music video for his new single "Me Sexy". The track is the first cut off his forthcoming second studio album "White People Party Music" that combines two of his passions, music and comedy, and will feature such collaborators as Pitbull, Afrojack, Polow Da Don and Flo Rida.
The actor/comedian makes like a catwalk model and hits the runway with "Napoleon Dynamite" star Efren Ramirez. In contrasting suit shades, Cannon in immaculate white and Ramirez in luscious red, and backed-up by each of their female entourage, the two face off to determine who is the sexier one.
In large sunglasses and cliche moustache, Ramirez drops some lines in Spanish, as the "America's Got Talent" host constantly checks his appearance on a hand-held mirror propped up by his assistant. When he finally takes over the runway, the former Nickelodeon star does one-hand push-ups, struts with his necktie pulled-up to his forehead and sheds off his clothes to reveal his top form before breaking his posse of Guru Venkatesh and "Me Sexy" shirt-wearing ladies into some hip-grinding moves.
Combining sexy with silly has prompted some to call his new music video corny, but Cannon doesn't seem to mind the description. The radio show host even tweets, "When are y'all gonna realize that when you call me corny I take it as a compliment! Lol."
Nick Cannon's "Me Sexy" music video
More Nick Cannon News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit