Vin Diesel Set to Become the 'World's Most Wanted'
Vin Diesel's next starring vehicle is a movie that Universal Pictures began developing in 2008. Deadline learns that the buffed actor, best known for starring as Dominic Toretto in "Fast and Furious" film series, is attached to headline "World's Most Wanted", based on a pitch by Will Staples and Sean O'Keefe.
The studio has additionally hired Dan Mazeau of "Wrath of the Titans" to polish the original script. As cited by Variety, the story centers on an elite team that secretly journeys to a foreign country to take down an international criminal. When the mission is compromised, the team suddenly finds itself on the run, desperate to uncover the truth behind a major conspiracy.
As of now, no director has been attached yet. Neal Moritz will produce the pic with Diesel. Samantha Vincent and Tania Landau will executive produce. Jon Mone and Jay Polidoro are set to oversee the production for Universal.
Last week, Diesel stopped by San Diego Comic-Con to promote his upcoming action movie "Riddick", in which he reprises role as the Furyan anti-hero. During the panel, he revealed that there would be "big news coming at the end of this month" about his potential involvement in Marvel universe.
Some say that he might star in "Avengers: Age of Ultron" while some others believe he might make an appearance in "Guardians of the Galaxy" as Thanos.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip