Frank Ocean Takes Aim at Chris Brown in 'Versace' Remix
Frank Ocean seemingly disses longtime nemesis Chris Brown in his version of Migos' "Versace". The 25-year-old singer took to his Tumblr page to share a screen shot of the modified lyrics to the track. "No audio," he captioned the screen shot.
In the lyrics, Ocean wrote, "Versace Versace I'll play the piano I'm not Liberace/ You could stay seated I'm taking that Grammy your music is sloppy." The lyrics allegedly refers to Brown's decision to stay in his seat while Ocean received a standing ovation after winning a Grammy for Urban Contemporary Album back in February.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All also brags about a dinner with Marina Abramovic, Riccardo Tisci, Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Donatella Versace. "Marina Abramovic Riccardo Tisci Madonna Beyonce/ And Donatella if you don't believe me believe what the blogs say/ We was all at the table, it was a debate then we came in agreement," he continued.
Ocean goes on to refer to Brown's relationship with Rihanna, writing, "You had you a lady, then she hurt your ego, now you can't forgive her."
More Frank Ocean News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher