Frank Ocean Takes Aim at Chris Brown in 'Versace' Remix
Frank Ocean seemingly disses longtime nemesis Chris Brown in his version of Migos' "Versace". The 25-year-old singer took to his Tumblr page to share a screen shot of the modified lyrics to the track. "No audio," he captioned the screen shot.
In the lyrics, Ocean wrote, "Versace Versace I'll play the piano I'm not Liberace/ You could stay seated I'm taking that Grammy your music is sloppy." The lyrics allegedly refers to Brown's decision to stay in his seat while Ocean received a standing ovation after winning a Grammy for Urban Contemporary Album back in February.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All also brags about a dinner with Marina Abramovic, Riccardo Tisci, Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Donatella Versace. "Marina Abramovic Riccardo Tisci Madonna Beyonce/ And Donatella if you don't believe me believe what the blogs say/ We was all at the table, it was a debate then we came in agreement," he continued.
Ocean goes on to refer to Brown's relationship with Rihanna, writing, "You had you a lady, then she hurt your ego, now you can't forgive her."
More Frank Ocean News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal