Frank Ocean Takes Aim at Chris Brown in 'Versace' Remix
Frank Ocean seemingly disses longtime nemesis Chris Brown in his version of Migos' "Versace". The 25-year-old singer took to his Tumblr page to share a screen shot of the modified lyrics to the track. "No audio," he captioned the screen shot.
In the lyrics, Ocean wrote, "Versace Versace I'll play the piano I'm not Liberace/ You could stay seated I'm taking that Grammy your music is sloppy." The lyrics allegedly refers to Brown's decision to stay in his seat while Ocean received a standing ovation after winning a Grammy for Urban Contemporary Album back in February.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All also brags about a dinner with Marina Abramovic, Riccardo Tisci, Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Donatella Versace. "Marina Abramovic Riccardo Tisci Madonna Beyonce/ And Donatella if you don't believe me believe what the blogs say/ We was all at the table, it was a debate then we came in agreement," he continued.
Ocean goes on to refer to Brown's relationship with Rihanna, writing, "You had you a lady, then she hurt your ego, now you can't forgive her."
More Frank Ocean News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana