Frank Ocean Takes Aim at Chris Brown in 'Versace' Remix
Frank Ocean seemingly disses longtime nemesis Chris Brown in his version of Migos' "Versace". The 25-year-old singer took to his Tumblr page to share a screen shot of the modified lyrics to the track. "No audio," he captioned the screen shot.
In the lyrics, Ocean wrote, "Versace Versace I'll play the piano I'm not Liberace/ You could stay seated I'm taking that Grammy your music is sloppy." The lyrics allegedly refers to Brown's decision to stay in his seat while Ocean received a standing ovation after winning a Grammy for Urban Contemporary Album back in February.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All also brags about a dinner with Marina Abramovic, Riccardo Tisci, Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Donatella Versace. "Marina Abramovic Riccardo Tisci Madonna Beyonce/ And Donatella if you don't believe me believe what the blogs say/ We was all at the table, it was a debate then we came in agreement," he continued.
Ocean goes on to refer to Brown's relationship with Rihanna, writing, "You had you a lady, then she hurt your ego, now you can't forgive her."
More Frank Ocean News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed