Frank Ocean Takes Aim at Chris Brown in 'Versace' Remix
Frank Ocean seemingly disses longtime nemesis Chris Brown in his version of Migos' "Versace". The 25-year-old singer took to his Tumblr page to share a screen shot of the modified lyrics to the track. "No audio," he captioned the screen shot.
In the lyrics, Ocean wrote, "Versace Versace I'll play the piano I'm not Liberace/ You could stay seated I'm taking that Grammy your music is sloppy." The lyrics allegedly refers to Brown's decision to stay in his seat while Ocean received a standing ovation after winning a Grammy for Urban Contemporary Album back in February.
The member of Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All also brags about a dinner with Marina Abramovic, Riccardo Tisci, Madonna, Beyonce Knowles and Donatella Versace. "Marina Abramovic Riccardo Tisci Madonna Beyonce/ And Donatella if you don't believe me believe what the blogs say/ We was all at the table, it was a debate then we came in agreement," he continued.
Ocean goes on to refer to Brown's relationship with Rihanna, writing, "You had you a lady, then she hurt your ego, now you can't forgive her."
More Frank Ocean News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs