Kelly Clarkson Shows Off Flowing White Dress in 'Engagement Shoot'
Kelly Clarkson looks stunning in a recent picture she shared on Twitter. The "American Idol" alum, who is engaged to his manager's son Brandon Blackstock, excitedly uploaded one of her "engagement shoot" pictures on Thursday, July 25.
"Ok, just saw my engagement shoot pics & I have to share one!!! :) Thanks @kobyb & @TerilynBrown! Ready to #TieItUp!" she wrote. The picture which is attached to the post shows her wearing a flowing white dress with countless layers.
The "Since You've Been Gone" singer reads an old-looking book in her hands while sitting on a huge window frame. Her bare feet were hanging in the air. In the picture, Kelly is surrounded by book shelves which almost reach the ceiling. She dons natural-look make up and her hair is swept in up-do. She also wears a jeweled hairband.
Kelly and Brandon dated for a year before getting engaged in December 2012. The couple apparently will tie the knot in October in Nashville, Tennessee. Country singer Blake Shelton will officiate the wedding.
In other news, Kelly recently shed tears in a season 4 premiere episode of genealogy show "Who Do You Think You Are?" after finding that one of her ancestors served during America's Civil War. In the Tuesday episode, the singer discovered that her three-times great-grandfather Isaiah Rose was hailed a hero following the battles. He later became a senator who fought for the poor. "I hope people know what they fought for mattered. I could not be more proud of this man," she said.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom