Video: Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock Hit by a Bottle During Performance
Little Mix recently hit the stage at the Access All Eirias festival in North Wales. The girls were performing their hit single, "How Ya Doin'?", when an audience member went crazy and launched a Sprite bottle to the stage.
Group member Leigh-Anne Pinnock was about to start her solo when the green plastic bottle came flying in her direction. The 21-year-old singer, fortunately, managed to dodge the bottle just in time before it hit her face.
The incident didn't stop Pinnock's performance. She continued singing as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, fellow group member Jade Thirwall appeared to make a disgusted face at the audience.
The incident aside, Little Mix had fun at the event as Thirwall tweeted after the show, "Literally had one of the best gigs ever this evening #AccessAllEirias !! The crowd were unreal! Now on tour bus watching hostel."
More Little Mix News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image