Video: Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock Hit by a Bottle During Performance
Little Mix recently hit the stage at the Access All Eirias festival in North Wales. The girls were performing their hit single, "How Ya Doin'?", when an audience member went crazy and launched a Sprite bottle to the stage.
Group member Leigh-Anne Pinnock was about to start her solo when the green plastic bottle came flying in her direction. The 21-year-old singer, fortunately, managed to dodge the bottle just in time before it hit her face.
The incident didn't stop Pinnock's performance. She continued singing as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, fellow group member Jade Thirwall appeared to make a disgusted face at the audience.
The incident aside, Little Mix had fun at the event as Thirwall tweeted after the show, "Literally had one of the best gigs ever this evening #AccessAllEirias !! The crowd were unreal! Now on tour bus watching hostel."
More Little Mix News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal