Video: Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock Hit by a Bottle During Performance
Little Mix recently hit the stage at the Access All Eirias festival in North Wales. The girls were performing their hit single, "How Ya Doin'?", when an audience member went crazy and launched a Sprite bottle to the stage.
Group member Leigh-Anne Pinnock was about to start her solo when the green plastic bottle came flying in her direction. The 21-year-old singer, fortunately, managed to dodge the bottle just in time before it hit her face.
The incident didn't stop Pinnock's performance. She continued singing as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, fellow group member Jade Thirwall appeared to make a disgusted face at the audience.
The incident aside, Little Mix had fun at the event as Thirwall tweeted after the show, "Literally had one of the best gigs ever this evening #AccessAllEirias !! The crowd were unreal! Now on tour bus watching hostel."
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub