Video: Little Mix's Leigh-Anne Pinnock Hit by a Bottle During Performance
Little Mix recently hit the stage at the Access All Eirias festival in North Wales. The girls were performing their hit single, "How Ya Doin'?", when an audience member went crazy and launched a Sprite bottle to the stage.
Group member Leigh-Anne Pinnock was about to start her solo when the green plastic bottle came flying in her direction. The 21-year-old singer, fortunately, managed to dodge the bottle just in time before it hit her face.
The incident didn't stop Pinnock's performance. She continued singing as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, fellow group member Jade Thirwall appeared to make a disgusted face at the audience.
The incident aside, Little Mix had fun at the event as Thirwall tweeted after the show, "Literally had one of the best gigs ever this evening #AccessAllEirias !! The crowd were unreal! Now on tour bus watching hostel."
More Little Mix News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars