James Gandolfini's 'Enough Said' Set for September Release
"Enough Said", one of the last two movies James Gandolfini starred in, has finally got its release date. From Fox Searchlight's Thursday announcement, it is revealed that the romantic comedy, which is directed and written by Nicole Holofcener, is set to be unleashed on September 20.
The pic opens on the same day as Denis Villeneuve's "Prisoners", which stars Jake Gyllenhaal as a detective who helps Hugh Jackman find his missing daughter, as well as Benson Lee's "Battle of the Year", which is about a breakdancing championship with Chris Brown as one of its stars.
"Enough Said" centers on a divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) who spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter's impending departure for college.
She meets Albert (Gandolfini) - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client.
Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems "almost perfect" except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne's Ex.
Toni Collette, Ben Falcone and Christopher Smith are included in the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Anthony Bregman serves as producer for the film.
Last month, Gandolfini died of heart attack during a vacation with his teenage son in Rome, Italy. The last movie featuring the Tony Soprano of "The Sopranos" is "Animal Rescue", which stars Tom Hardy and currently is not dated yet.
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'