James Gandolfini's 'Enough Said' Set for September Release
"Enough Said", one of the last two movies James Gandolfini starred in, has finally got its release date. From Fox Searchlight's Thursday announcement, it is revealed that the romantic comedy, which is directed and written by Nicole Holofcener, is set to be unleashed on September 20.
The pic opens on the same day as Denis Villeneuve's "Prisoners", which stars Jake Gyllenhaal as a detective who helps Hugh Jackman find his missing daughter, as well as Benson Lee's "Battle of the Year", which is about a breakdancing championship with Chris Brown as one of its stars.
"Enough Said" centers on a divorced and single parent, Eva (Julia Louis Dreyfus) who spends her days enjoying work as a masseuse but dreading her daughter's impending departure for college.
She meets Albert (Gandolfini) - a sweet, funny and like-minded man also facing an empty nest. As their romance quickly blossoms, Eva befriends Marianne (Catherine Keener), her new massage client.
Marianne is a beautiful poet who seems "almost perfect" except for one prominent quality: she rags on her ex-husband way too much. Suddenly, Eva finds herself doubting her own relationship with Albert as she learns the truth about Marianne's Ex.
Toni Collette, Ben Falcone and Christopher Smith are included in the cast ensemble for supporting roles. Anthony Bregman serves as producer for the film.
Last month, Gandolfini died of heart attack during a vacation with his teenage son in Rome, Italy. The last movie featuring the Tony Soprano of "The Sopranos" is "Animal Rescue", which stars Tom Hardy and currently is not dated yet.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?