Blake Lively Pregnancy Rumor Is '100 Percent False'
Blake Lively is "100 percent" not pregnant. A representative for the 25-year-old actress has dismissed the rumor that suggests the "Gossip Girl" star is currently expecting her child with husband Ryan Reynolds. "The story is 100 percent false, Blake is not pregnant," the representative said.
The pregnancy rumor began swirling after media claimed that Lively was showing a little baby bump at the premiere of Reynolds' new movie, "Turbo". A source said, "She was rocking a little paunch, maybe the tiniest of baby bumps. It's pretty obvious Blake is expecting a baby."
"We're convinced she's just waiting to pass the first trimester before she makes an official announcement. Blake's usually a size two or four and loves to show off her body in fitted clothes, but now she is going for looser, more draped fits," the source added.
Lively secretly got married to Reynolds in September 2012. Reynolds recently opened up about his desire to have a big family with Lively. The 36-year-old actor told Details, "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families -my parents did four, Blake's did five."
"A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think," he added.
More Blake Lively News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory