Blake Lively Pregnancy Rumor Is '100 Percent False'
Blake Lively is "100 percent" not pregnant. A representative for the 25-year-old actress has dismissed the rumor that suggests the "Gossip Girl" star is currently expecting her child with husband Ryan Reynolds. "The story is 100 percent false, Blake is not pregnant," the representative said.
The pregnancy rumor began swirling after media claimed that Lively was showing a little baby bump at the premiere of Reynolds' new movie, "Turbo". A source said, "She was rocking a little paunch, maybe the tiniest of baby bumps. It's pretty obvious Blake is expecting a baby."
"We're convinced she's just waiting to pass the first trimester before she makes an official announcement. Blake's usually a size two or four and loves to show off her body in fitted clothes, but now she is going for looser, more draped fits," the source added.
Lively secretly got married to Reynolds in September 2012. Reynolds recently opened up about his desire to have a big family with Lively. The 36-year-old actor told Details, "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families -my parents did four, Blake's did five."
"A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think," he added.
More Blake Lively News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie