Blake Lively Pregnancy Rumor Is '100 Percent False'
Blake Lively is "100 percent" not pregnant. A representative for the 25-year-old actress has dismissed the rumor that suggests the "Gossip Girl" star is currently expecting her child with husband Ryan Reynolds. "The story is 100 percent false, Blake is not pregnant," the representative said.
The pregnancy rumor began swirling after media claimed that Lively was showing a little baby bump at the premiere of Reynolds' new movie, "Turbo". A source said, "She was rocking a little paunch, maybe the tiniest of baby bumps. It's pretty obvious Blake is expecting a baby."
"We're convinced she's just waiting to pass the first trimester before she makes an official announcement. Blake's usually a size two or four and loves to show off her body in fitted clothes, but now she is going for looser, more draped fits," the source added.
Lively secretly got married to Reynolds in September 2012. Reynolds recently opened up about his desire to have a big family with Lively. The 36-year-old actor told Details, "We'd love to have a big family. We both come from big families -my parents did four, Blake's did five."
"A lot of people say it's crazy, but we'll only know when we're there, you know? We'll walk through that fire pretty happily, I think," he added.
More Blake Lively News
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo