Lea Michele Gushes Over Cory Monteith a Month Before His Death
Lea Michele graces the cover of Marie Claire Mexico's August issue. In the interview with the magazine, Michele gushes over her boyfriend and "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith and talks about their relationship.
"It's more interesting having a relationship with someone you work with because we get more attention because we play boyfriend and girlfriend on the show and we are also in real life," Michele says of her on-screen and off-screen relationship with Monteith. "He is the best person I know."
"He has made my life so incredible and I am so thankful for him and not only to have him as a partner but also as a coworker," Michele continues.
"It is important to have someone that supports you and encourage you, someone that makes you feel that you are unstoppable, that you can do anything in the world because you have him," the 26-year-old star adds.
The interview and photo shoot with Marie Claire happened one month prior to Monteith's tragic and sudden death. Marie Claire Mexico and Latin America Editor-in-Chief Ariadne Grant said that Monteith supported his girlfriend by appearing during the photo shoot at Beverly Hill's Crescent Hotel.
"Cory showed up in great spirits and was very nice to everybody there; he even took pictures with whoever asked for it. He just asked for a Coke and stayed there watching the shooting until it was done," Grant recalled.
"They were both very nice and obviously happy and in love, we are very disrupted by the unfortunate and untimely events. Our thoughts are with Lea," she added.
Monteith passed away at a hotel room in Vacouver, Canada, on July 13. An autopsy conducted by medical examiners in Canada showed that the 31-year-old star died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol.
More Lea Michele News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift