Lea Michele Gushes Over Cory Monteith a Month Before His Death
Lea Michele graces the cover of Marie Claire Mexico's August issue. In the interview with the magazine, Michele gushes over her boyfriend and "Glee" co-star Cory Monteith and talks about their relationship.
"It's more interesting having a relationship with someone you work with because we get more attention because we play boyfriend and girlfriend on the show and we are also in real life," Michele says of her on-screen and off-screen relationship with Monteith. "He is the best person I know."
"He has made my life so incredible and I am so thankful for him and not only to have him as a partner but also as a coworker," Michele continues.
"It is important to have someone that supports you and encourage you, someone that makes you feel that you are unstoppable, that you can do anything in the world because you have him," the 26-year-old star adds.
The interview and photo shoot with Marie Claire happened one month prior to Monteith's tragic and sudden death. Marie Claire Mexico and Latin America Editor-in-Chief Ariadne Grant said that Monteith supported his girlfriend by appearing during the photo shoot at Beverly Hill's Crescent Hotel.
"Cory showed up in great spirits and was very nice to everybody there; he even took pictures with whoever asked for it. He just asked for a Coke and stayed there watching the shooting until it was done," Grant recalled.
"They were both very nice and obviously happy and in love, we are very disrupted by the unfortunate and untimely events. Our thoughts are with Lea," she added.
Monteith passed away at a hotel room in Vacouver, Canada, on July 13. An autopsy conducted by medical examiners in Canada showed that the 31-year-old star died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol.
More Lea Michele News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics