Debbie Rowe to Testify About Michael Jackson's Drug Abuse
Debbie Rowe apparently is going to appear in Michael Jackson wrongful death trial next week. According to TMZ, Debbie will testify on Tuesday or Wednesday that Michael hid his drug addiction from her for years. The reported statement will favor AEG's side.
Debbie is said to mention Michael's doctor Arnie Klein. She reportedly will say that Michael ordered the doctor to inject Demerol and Vistaril whenever he dropped by the office.
She allegedly will testify that she saw Michael coming out of Arnie's office a few days before his death with high condition. Following the singer's death, Debbie reportedly called Arnie. She said at that time, "What the f**k did you give him? He's dead and it's your fault," and hung up.
Debbie reportedly will say that she did not know that Michael went to doctor to get high so that he could sleep. Debbie is also said to state that she was the only person that could control Michael. If jury believes that Michael secretly was a drug addict, the Jacksons' case will be ruined.
In a trial earlier this week, Michael's mother Katherine was aware of rumors suggesting that the King of Pop abused painkillers. Katherine said that Michael denied the accusation when he was confronted. The King of Pop's mother added that she never saw her son under influence of drugs.
Following the court meeting, AEG's attorney Marvin Putnam stated, "As Katherine Jackson has now testified, she was in the dark about her son Michael Jackson's decades of drug use and 'closes her ears' whenever someone discloses anything negative about him. She doesn't want anyone or anything to disturb her idealized memory of the child she lost. Who can blame her?"
Katherine and Michael's three children sued AEG for negligence. The Jacksons claimed that AEG should have paid more attention to Michael's health during the preparation of "This Is It" concert. The concert promoter, however, argued that Michael was at fault in his own death.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture