Video: Magneto Unleashes Power on 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Set
A video taken from the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has landed online. Courtesy of Adam Monteith, the video unfortunately only sees Michael Fassbender's stunt double leaping into action, but it is still a must-watch one as the video offers a glimpse of how deadly Magneto is with just a flick of his wrist.
Fassbender graces one of recently-released first posters for the Bryan Singer movie. In the quite stylish poster, the German-Irish actor's face is mashed with Ian McKellen's to form a poster of the Magneto of past and future. Meanwhile, the other one features a part of James McAvoy and of Patrick Stewart as the young Professor X and the older one.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
During the Comic-Con presentation of the "X-Men" film, it was revealed that Hugh Jackman's Wolverine would appear as the time traveler sent back through time to change history instead of Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde.
Due out May 2014, "X-Men: Days of Future Past" also stars Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry and Anna Paquin.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris