Video: Magneto Unleashes Power on 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Set
A video taken from the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has landed online. Courtesy of Adam Monteith, the video unfortunately only sees Michael Fassbender's stunt double leaping into action, but it is still a must-watch one as the video offers a glimpse of how deadly Magneto is with just a flick of his wrist.
Fassbender graces one of recently-released first posters for the Bryan Singer movie. In the quite stylish poster, the German-Irish actor's face is mashed with Ian McKellen's to form a poster of the Magneto of past and future. Meanwhile, the other one features a part of James McAvoy and of Patrick Stewart as the young Professor X and the older one.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
During the Comic-Con presentation of the "X-Men" film, it was revealed that Hugh Jackman's Wolverine would appear as the time traveler sent back through time to change history instead of Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde.
Due out May 2014, "X-Men: Days of Future Past" also stars Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry and Anna Paquin.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences