Video: Magneto Unleashes Power on 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Set
A video taken from the Montreal set of "X-Men: Days of Future Past" has landed online. Courtesy of Adam Monteith, the video unfortunately only sees Michael Fassbender's stunt double leaping into action, but it is still a must-watch one as the video offers a glimpse of how deadly Magneto is with just a flick of his wrist.
Fassbender graces one of recently-released first posters for the Bryan Singer movie. In the quite stylish poster, the German-Irish actor's face is mashed with Ian McKellen's to form a poster of the Magneto of past and future. Meanwhile, the other one features a part of James McAvoy and of Patrick Stewart as the young Professor X and the older one.
"Days of Future Past" will be based on Uncanny X-Men #141 and 142 back in 1981 during Chris Claremont and John Byrne's run. The story introduced the idea of an alternate future for the Marvel mutants that grew out of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants killing an important senator, leading to a future where all mutants are hunted by Sentinels.
During the Comic-Con presentation of the "X-Men" film, it was revealed that Hugh Jackman's Wolverine would appear as the time traveler sent back through time to change history instead of Ellen Page's Kitty Pryde.
Due out May 2014, "X-Men: Days of Future Past" also stars Jennifer Lawrence, Halle Berry and Anna Paquin.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'