Jodie Sweetin Is in Custody Battle Against Estranged Husband
Jodie Sweetin's estranged husband has responded to her request for legal separation. While the "Full House" actress is seeking primary physical and legal custody of their daughter Beatrix, Morty Coyle is asking a judge to grant him joint custody.
Sweetin gave birth to Beatrix in August 2010 and became engaged to Coyle in January 2011 before marrying him a year later. It was her third marriage. She's also a mother to 5-year-old daughter Zoie with her second husband, Cody Herpin.
She filed for legal separation on June 19, citing irreconcilable differences. "Thank you to everyone for being kind and supportive... I really appreciate all the fan love. Life can have it's challenges, for sure!" she wrote to her Twitter followers.
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds