Jodie Sweetin Is in Custody Battle Against Estranged Husband
Jodie Sweetin's estranged husband has responded to her request for legal separation. While the "Full House" actress is seeking primary physical and legal custody of their daughter Beatrix, Morty Coyle is asking a judge to grant him joint custody.
Sweetin gave birth to Beatrix in August 2010 and became engaged to Coyle in January 2011 before marrying him a year later. It was her third marriage. She's also a mother to 5-year-old daughter Zoie with her second husband, Cody Herpin.
She filed for legal separation on June 19, citing irreconcilable differences. "Thank you to everyone for being kind and supportive... I really appreciate all the fan love. Life can have it's challenges, for sure!" she wrote to her Twitter followers.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip