Jodie Sweetin Is in Custody Battle Against Estranged Husband
Jodie Sweetin's estranged husband has responded to her request for legal separation. While the "Full House" actress is seeking primary physical and legal custody of their daughter Beatrix, Morty Coyle is asking a judge to grant him joint custody.
Sweetin gave birth to Beatrix in August 2010 and became engaged to Coyle in January 2011 before marrying him a year later. It was her third marriage. She's also a mother to 5-year-old daughter Zoie with her second husband, Cody Herpin.
She filed for legal separation on June 19, citing irreconcilable differences. "Thank you to everyone for being kind and supportive... I really appreciate all the fan love. Life can have it's challenges, for sure!" she wrote to her Twitter followers.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism