Jodie Sweetin Is in Custody Battle Against Estranged Husband
Jodie Sweetin's estranged husband has responded to her request for legal separation. While the "Full House" actress is seeking primary physical and legal custody of their daughter Beatrix, Morty Coyle is asking a judge to grant him joint custody.
Sweetin gave birth to Beatrix in August 2010 and became engaged to Coyle in January 2011 before marrying him a year later. It was her third marriage. She's also a mother to 5-year-old daughter Zoie with her second husband, Cody Herpin.
She filed for legal separation on June 19, citing irreconcilable differences. "Thank you to everyone for being kind and supportive... I really appreciate all the fan love. Life can have it's challenges, for sure!" she wrote to her Twitter followers.
More Jodie Sweetin News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana