Jodie Sweetin Is in Custody Battle Against Estranged Husband
Jodie Sweetin's estranged husband has responded to her request for legal separation. While the "Full House" actress is seeking primary physical and legal custody of their daughter Beatrix, Morty Coyle is asking a judge to grant him joint custody.
Sweetin gave birth to Beatrix in August 2010 and became engaged to Coyle in January 2011 before marrying him a year later. It was her third marriage. She's also a mother to 5-year-old daughter Zoie with her second husband, Cody Herpin.
She filed for legal separation on June 19, citing irreconcilable differences. "Thank you to everyone for being kind and supportive... I really appreciate all the fan love. Life can have it's challenges, for sure!" she wrote to her Twitter followers.
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill