'Biggest Loser' Star Stephanie Anderson Welcomes Son After Splitting From Husband
NBC's "The Biggest Loser" alum Stephanie Anderson delivered a baby boy after splitting from the baby's father, Sam Poueu. Anderson, who participated in the ninth season of the weight-loss competition show, named her new bundle of joy Dillon.
A source told Us Weekly that Anderson gave birth to her son on July 18 at 1:42 A.M. The baby weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The baby boy arrived just two months after his parents decided to split, following one year of marriage.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending. Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time," Anderson said at that time. The couple's divorce proceedings are officially underway.
PEOPLE reported that the pair broke up because Poueu cheated on her. "In one of the counseling sessions, Sam thought he would make it better by confessing. He [admitted] that he had cheated on her with multiple women throughout the course of their courtship and marriage. He told her everything," a source said.
Following the cheating allegation, Poueu said in a statement, "The circumstances and specifics of our marriage and our separation are extremely difficult and private. Our focus is on Stephanie's continued health through her pregnancy and the delivery of our son. We are excited to be blessed as his parents and are focusing all of our energy and attention on doing what is best for his future. He is the most important person right now to both of us."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie