'Biggest Loser' Star Stephanie Anderson Welcomes Son After Splitting From Husband
NBC's "The Biggest Loser" alum Stephanie Anderson delivered a baby boy after splitting from the baby's father, Sam Poueu. Anderson, who participated in the ninth season of the weight-loss competition show, named her new bundle of joy Dillon.
A source told Us Weekly that Anderson gave birth to her son on July 18 at 1:42 A.M. The baby weighed 8lbs 10oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. The baby boy arrived just two months after his parents decided to split, following one year of marriage.
"It is with great sadness that my marriage to Sam Poueu is ending. Thank you in advance for respecting our privacy during this difficult time," Anderson said at that time. The couple's divorce proceedings are officially underway.
PEOPLE reported that the pair broke up because Poueu cheated on her. "In one of the counseling sessions, Sam thought he would make it better by confessing. He [admitted] that he had cheated on her with multiple women throughout the course of their courtship and marriage. He told her everything," a source said.
Following the cheating allegation, Poueu said in a statement, "The circumstances and specifics of our marriage and our separation are extremely difficult and private. Our focus is on Stephanie's continued health through her pregnancy and the delivery of our son. We are excited to be blessed as his parents and are focusing all of our energy and attention on doing what is best for his future. He is the most important person right now to both of us."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences