Jessica Simpson Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth to Second Child
Jessica Simpson was seen in public for the first time since delivering her baby No. 2 in late June this year. The mother of two was out and about for a morning doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills with her female assistant.
The fiancee of retired NFL player Eric Johnson (II) wore a multi-colored muu-muu dress and wedges. She accessorized herself with big hoop earrings, carried an oversized designer bag and hid her eyes behind dark shades.
Simpson was pregnant with her second child just months after giving birth to her first child, baby girl Maxwell. She welcomed son Ace Knute on Sunday, June 30, in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section. The baby's middle name was a nod to Johnson's Swedish paternal grandfather.
"This pregnancy is the complete opposite. Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I'm like exhausted," she told Ellen DeGeneres in March.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character