Jessica Simpson Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth to Second Child
Jessica Simpson was seen in public for the first time since delivering her baby No. 2 in late June this year. The mother of two was out and about for a morning doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills with her female assistant.
The fiancee of retired NFL player Eric Johnson (II) wore a multi-colored muu-muu dress and wedges. She accessorized herself with big hoop earrings, carried an oversized designer bag and hid her eyes behind dark shades.
Simpson was pregnant with her second child just months after giving birth to her first child, baby girl Maxwell. She welcomed son Ace Knute on Sunday, June 30, in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section. The baby's middle name was a nod to Johnson's Swedish paternal grandfather.
"This pregnancy is the complete opposite. Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I'm like exhausted," she told Ellen DeGeneres in March.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist