Jessica Simpson Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth to Second Child
Jessica Simpson was seen in public for the first time since delivering her baby No. 2 in late June this year. The mother of two was out and about for a morning doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills with her female assistant.
The fiancee of retired NFL player Eric Johnson (II) wore a multi-colored muu-muu dress and wedges. She accessorized herself with big hoop earrings, carried an oversized designer bag and hid her eyes behind dark shades.
Simpson was pregnant with her second child just months after giving birth to her first child, baby girl Maxwell. She welcomed son Ace Knute on Sunday, June 30, in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section. The baby's middle name was a nod to Johnson's Swedish paternal grandfather.
"This pregnancy is the complete opposite. Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I'm like exhausted," she told Ellen DeGeneres in March.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special