Jessica Simpson Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth to Second Child
Jessica Simpson was seen in public for the first time since delivering her baby No. 2 in late June this year. The mother of two was out and about for a morning doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills with her female assistant.
The fiancee of retired NFL player Eric Johnson (II) wore a multi-colored muu-muu dress and wedges. She accessorized herself with big hoop earrings, carried an oversized designer bag and hid her eyes behind dark shades.
Simpson was pregnant with her second child just months after giving birth to her first child, baby girl Maxwell. She welcomed son Ace Knute on Sunday, June 30, in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section. The baby's middle name was a nod to Johnson's Swedish paternal grandfather.
"This pregnancy is the complete opposite. Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I'm like exhausted," she told Ellen DeGeneres in March.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show