Jessica Simpson Steps Out First Time Since Giving Birth to Second Child
Jessica Simpson was seen in public for the first time since delivering her baby No. 2 in late June this year. The mother of two was out and about for a morning doctor's appointment in Beverly Hills with her female assistant.
The fiancee of retired NFL player Eric Johnson (II) wore a multi-colored muu-muu dress and wedges. She accessorized herself with big hoop earrings, carried an oversized designer bag and hid her eyes behind dark shades.
Simpson was pregnant with her second child just months after giving birth to her first child, baby girl Maxwell. She welcomed son Ace Knute on Sunday, June 30, in Los Angeles via scheduled C-section. The baby's middle name was a nod to Johnson's Swedish paternal grandfather.
"This pregnancy is the complete opposite. Like with Maxwell, I felt amazing. Like I could do everything, eat everything. Do whatever I wanted. I had a lot of energy. This time around, I'm like exhausted," she told Ellen DeGeneres in March.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'