Lady GaGa Teases Possible First Single From New Album 'ARTPOP'
Iconic pop superstar Lady GaGa's first single from long-awaited new studio album "ARTPOP" is about to be released in less than a month's time and the 27-year-old entertainer is getting on with the hype. To tease the possible song title, she got a little help from her make-up artist Tara Savelo who posted a photo with the word "applause" on the artist's official website.
Written in red, all caps font, the term was written on top of a canvas mounted on an easel while a lady works on it, covering the central image with her right hand as her left hand is scribbling something by the bottom corner. Being the word "applause" is the only clear hint in the photo, it might also be alluding to what Little Monsters will be doing once they hear the new music from their pack leader.
After the photo instantaneously got many of her fans excited, GaGa immediately followed it up with a drawing with words that could be lyrics to the new song, "If only fame had an IV/ baby I could bare being away from you/ I found the vein put it in here," with the last line having an arrow pointing to what looks like a bird in a cage surrounded by stick figures and a crude sketch of a creature that resembles the famous image from Jeff Koons' work, one of the artists GaGa said would be collaborating with her.
The drawing was captioned, "Documented this album/app ARTPOP project in a series of notes and books. With visual ideas and sketches throughout. I take this book everywhere." "ARTPOP" is set to arrive on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake