Lady GaGa Teases Possible First Single From New Album 'ARTPOP'
Iconic pop superstar Lady GaGa's first single from long-awaited new studio album "ARTPOP" is about to be released in less than a month's time and the 27-year-old entertainer is getting on with the hype. To tease the possible song title, she got a little help from her make-up artist Tara Savelo who posted a photo with the word "applause" on the artist's official website.
Written in red, all caps font, the term was written on top of a canvas mounted on an easel while a lady works on it, covering the central image with her right hand as her left hand is scribbling something by the bottom corner. Being the word "applause" is the only clear hint in the photo, it might also be alluding to what Little Monsters will be doing once they hear the new music from their pack leader.
After the photo instantaneously got many of her fans excited, GaGa immediately followed it up with a drawing with words that could be lyrics to the new song, "If only fame had an IV/ baby I could bare being away from you/ I found the vein put it in here," with the last line having an arrow pointing to what looks like a bird in a cage surrounded by stick figures and a crude sketch of a creature that resembles the famous image from Jeff Koons' work, one of the artists GaGa said would be collaborating with her.
The drawing was captioned, "Documented this album/app ARTPOP project in a series of notes and books. With visual ideas and sketches throughout. I take this book everywhere." "ARTPOP" is set to arrive on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child