Lady GaGa Teases Possible First Single From New Album 'ARTPOP'
Iconic pop superstar Lady GaGa's first single from long-awaited new studio album "ARTPOP" is about to be released in less than a month's time and the 27-year-old entertainer is getting on with the hype. To tease the possible song title, she got a little help from her make-up artist Tara Savelo who posted a photo with the word "applause" on the artist's official website.
Written in red, all caps font, the term was written on top of a canvas mounted on an easel while a lady works on it, covering the central image with her right hand as her left hand is scribbling something by the bottom corner. Being the word "applause" is the only clear hint in the photo, it might also be alluding to what Little Monsters will be doing once they hear the new music from their pack leader.
After the photo instantaneously got many of her fans excited, GaGa immediately followed it up with a drawing with words that could be lyrics to the new song, "If only fame had an IV/ baby I could bare being away from you/ I found the vein put it in here," with the last line having an arrow pointing to what looks like a bird in a cage surrounded by stick figures and a crude sketch of a creature that resembles the famous image from Jeff Koons' work, one of the artists GaGa said would be collaborating with her.
The drawing was captioned, "Documented this album/app ARTPOP project in a series of notes and books. With visual ideas and sketches throughout. I take this book everywhere." "ARTPOP" is set to arrive on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media