Lady GaGa Teases Possible First Single From New Album 'ARTPOP'
Iconic pop superstar Lady GaGa's first single from long-awaited new studio album "ARTPOP" is about to be released in less than a month's time and the 27-year-old entertainer is getting on with the hype. To tease the possible song title, she got a little help from her make-up artist Tara Savelo who posted a photo with the word "applause" on the artist's official website.
Written in red, all caps font, the term was written on top of a canvas mounted on an easel while a lady works on it, covering the central image with her right hand as her left hand is scribbling something by the bottom corner. Being the word "applause" is the only clear hint in the photo, it might also be alluding to what Little Monsters will be doing once they hear the new music from their pack leader.
After the photo instantaneously got many of her fans excited, GaGa immediately followed it up with a drawing with words that could be lyrics to the new song, "If only fame had an IV/ baby I could bare being away from you/ I found the vein put it in here," with the last line having an arrow pointing to what looks like a bird in a cage surrounded by stick figures and a crude sketch of a creature that resembles the famous image from Jeff Koons' work, one of the artists GaGa said would be collaborating with her.
The drawing was captioned, "Documented this album/app ARTPOP project in a series of notes and books. With visual ideas and sketches throughout. I take this book everywhere." "ARTPOP" is set to arrive on November 11.
More Lady GaGa News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016