Newlywed Halle Berry Flaunts Wedding Band
Halle Berry gave a first look at her wedding band, ten days after getting married to Olivier Martinez in France. The former Bond girl flaunted her new gold ring while out and about with her daughter Nahla in Santa Monica, Tuesday, July 23.
Berry donned a red dress and aviator glasses that matched her little daughter's, and wore her new accessory along with her emerald diamond engagement ring. The actress who is pregnant with her second child went out for a doctor's appointment.
The "Catwoman" star tied the knot with Martinez at Chateau des Conde in the south of France on Saturday, July 13. It's her third marriage. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer/songwriter Eric Benet.
It will be her first child with hubby Martinez. Before dating him, she was in relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has her daughter.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift