Newlywed Halle Berry Flaunts Wedding Band
Halle Berry gave a first look at her wedding band, ten days after getting married to Olivier Martinez in France. The former Bond girl flaunted her new gold ring while out and about with her daughter Nahla in Santa Monica, Tuesday, July 23.
Berry donned a red dress and aviator glasses that matched her little daughter's, and wore her new accessory along with her emerald diamond engagement ring. The actress who is pregnant with her second child went out for a doctor's appointment.
The "Catwoman" star tied the knot with Martinez at Chateau des Conde in the south of France on Saturday, July 13. It's her third marriage. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer/songwriter Eric Benet.
It will be her first child with hubby Martinez. Before dating him, she was in relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has her daughter.
More Halle Berry News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert