Newlywed Halle Berry Flaunts Wedding Band
Halle Berry gave a first look at her wedding band, ten days after getting married to Olivier Martinez in France. The former Bond girl flaunted her new gold ring while out and about with her daughter Nahla in Santa Monica, Tuesday, July 23.
Berry donned a red dress and aviator glasses that matched her little daughter's, and wore her new accessory along with her emerald diamond engagement ring. The actress who is pregnant with her second child went out for a doctor's appointment.
The "Catwoman" star tied the knot with Martinez at Chateau des Conde in the south of France on Saturday, July 13. It's her third marriage. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer/songwriter Eric Benet.
It will be her first child with hubby Martinez. Before dating him, she was in relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has her daughter.
More Halle Berry News
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations