Newlywed Halle Berry Flaunts Wedding Band
Halle Berry gave a first look at her wedding band, ten days after getting married to Olivier Martinez in France. The former Bond girl flaunted her new gold ring while out and about with her daughter Nahla in Santa Monica, Tuesday, July 23.
Berry donned a red dress and aviator glasses that matched her little daughter's, and wore her new accessory along with her emerald diamond engagement ring. The actress who is pregnant with her second child went out for a doctor's appointment.
The "Catwoman" star tied the knot with Martinez at Chateau des Conde in the south of France on Saturday, July 13. It's her third marriage. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer/songwriter Eric Benet.
It will be her first child with hubby Martinez. Before dating him, she was in relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has her daughter.
More Halle Berry News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna