Newlywed Halle Berry Flaunts Wedding Band
Halle Berry gave a first look at her wedding band, ten days after getting married to Olivier Martinez in France. The former Bond girl flaunted her new gold ring while out and about with her daughter Nahla in Santa Monica, Tuesday, July 23.
Berry donned a red dress and aviator glasses that matched her little daughter's, and wore her new accessory along with her emerald diamond engagement ring. The actress who is pregnant with her second child went out for a doctor's appointment.
The "Catwoman" star tied the knot with Martinez at Chateau des Conde in the south of France on Saturday, July 13. It's her third marriage. She was previously married to baseball player David Justice and singer/songwriter Eric Benet.
It will be her first child with hubby Martinez. Before dating him, she was in relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, with whom she has her daughter.
More Halle Berry News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit