Kate Winslet Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Kate Winslet stepped out for the first time since announcing her third pregnancy last June. The "Titanic" actress dressed down in a gray loose-fitting dress and wore flip-fops as she did grocery shopping near her home in Sussex, England, on Tuesday, July 23.
It's her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll. The couple dated after meeting during a vacation in Necker island in 2011. In September 2012, they bought a 15th-century house together in West Sussex, England. They got married secretly later in December.
Kate already has two children from her previous marriages. She welcomed a daughter Mia with her first husband Jim Threapleton. They separated in 2001. Kate later got married to "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes and welcomed a son Joe in the same year. The couple split in 2010.
More Kate Winslet News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert