Kate Winslet Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Kate Winslet stepped out for the first time since announcing her third pregnancy last June. The "Titanic" actress dressed down in a gray loose-fitting dress and wore flip-fops as she did grocery shopping near her home in Sussex, England, on Tuesday, July 23.
It's her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll. The couple dated after meeting during a vacation in Necker island in 2011. In September 2012, they bought a 15th-century house together in West Sussex, England. They got married secretly later in December.
Kate already has two children from her previous marriages. She welcomed a daughter Mia with her first husband Jim Threapleton. They separated in 2001. Kate later got married to "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes and welcomed a son Joe in the same year. The couple split in 2010.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune