Kate Winslet Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Kate Winslet stepped out for the first time since announcing her third pregnancy last June. The "Titanic" actress dressed down in a gray loose-fitting dress and wore flip-fops as she did grocery shopping near her home in Sussex, England, on Tuesday, July 23.
It's her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll. The couple dated after meeting during a vacation in Necker island in 2011. In September 2012, they bought a 15th-century house together in West Sussex, England. They got married secretly later in December.
Kate already has two children from her previous marriages. She welcomed a daughter Mia with her first husband Jim Threapleton. They separated in 2001. Kate later got married to "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes and welcomed a son Joe in the same year. The couple split in 2010.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'