Kate Winslet Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Kate Winslet stepped out for the first time since announcing her third pregnancy last June. The "Titanic" actress dressed down in a gray loose-fitting dress and wore flip-fops as she did grocery shopping near her home in Sussex, England, on Tuesday, July 23.
It's her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll. The couple dated after meeting during a vacation in Necker island in 2011. In September 2012, they bought a 15th-century house together in West Sussex, England. They got married secretly later in December.
Kate already has two children from her previous marriages. She welcomed a daughter Mia with her first husband Jim Threapleton. They separated in 2001. Kate later got married to "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes and welcomed a son Joe in the same year. The couple split in 2010.
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week