Kate Winslet Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Kate Winslet stepped out for the first time since announcing her third pregnancy last June. The "Titanic" actress dressed down in a gray loose-fitting dress and wore flip-fops as she did grocery shopping near her home in Sussex, England, on Tuesday, July 23.
It's her first child with husband Ned Rocknroll. The couple dated after meeting during a vacation in Necker island in 2011. In September 2012, they bought a 15th-century house together in West Sussex, England. They got married secretly later in December.
Kate already has two children from her previous marriages. She welcomed a daughter Mia with her first husband Jim Threapleton. They separated in 2001. Kate later got married to "Skyfall" director Sam Mendes and welcomed a son Joe in the same year. The couple split in 2010.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal