Busta Rhymes Premieres '#TwerkIt' Music Video
Rapper Busta Rhymes is back with a new track and he's going with the current trend by dropping the Pharrell Williams-produced "#TwerkIt". Handling the twerking chores for the 41-year-old rap star's music video is rapstress Nicki Minaj, who first displayed her twerking skills on her Instagram.
Minaj and the other curvy ladies in the clip show off their dance moves in the four-and-a-half-minute X-directed clip as Busta delivers his new song with a Rastafarian accent. Showing their support for Busta with cameos are Pharrell, DJ Khaled and Swizz Beatz while the track's other featured artist Tosh appears right at the kick-off and assists Busta in the verses.
"Ya'll gonna see a performance displayed by our little sis Nicki Minaj that ya'll ain't even gonna believe," Busta first revealed during an appearance on hip-hop and R'n'B show "106 & Park". The curvaceous diva surely made some moves that could rival no less than Queen of Twerk herself Miley Cyrus, who blew everyone away with her moves in "We Can't Stop".
"#TwerkIt" is set to appear in Busta's forthcoming new album "E.L.E. 2", the sequel to his 1998 LP "E.L.E. (Extinction Level Event): The Final World Front". It is the first official single to be released from his first album with Birdman's Cash Money Records, where he signed up with back in 2011 along with New Orleans rapper Mystikal.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik