Beth Ditto Confirms Hawaiian Wedding With Kristin Ogata
Gossip's member Beth Ditto has confirmed her wedding to girlfriend Kristin Ogata. The singer only opened up about the nuptials recently, although previously she was reported marrying her girlfriend in April. Beth shared the good news via her band's Facebook page on Tuesday, July 23.
"At long last, now that we have returned home and recovered from all the amazingness and had some time to bask in the afterglow, we are exited to share with you a pic or two from Beth and Kristin's wedding! So much love and appreciation to all of our family and friends who celebrated with us! And a huge thank you to Jean Paul Gaultier for the dream-come-true dress!" the Facebook post read.
A picture of the happy couple was attached to the post. Beth and Kristin's Hawaiian wedding was held in all-white theme. In the picture, Beth is seen walking down the aisle barefoot. Kristin dons a shirt, a suit and short pants. She also wears a pair of white shoes. The two are all smiles as guests clap and take their pictures.
Following the announcement, the wedding dress' designer sent a congratulatory message via Twitter. "Congratulations to the newlyweds! All the best for Beth an Kristin! Love, JPG," he wrote.
Back in August, the singer revealed that she had difficulties finding a dress for her. "I should design wedding dresses for fat girls because there is not enough out there," she told MusicFix.
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef