Beth Ditto Confirms Hawaiian Wedding With Kristin Ogata
Gossip's member Beth Ditto has confirmed her wedding to girlfriend Kristin Ogata. The singer only opened up about the nuptials recently, although previously she was reported marrying her girlfriend in April. Beth shared the good news via her band's Facebook page on Tuesday, July 23.
"At long last, now that we have returned home and recovered from all the amazingness and had some time to bask in the afterglow, we are exited to share with you a pic or two from Beth and Kristin's wedding! So much love and appreciation to all of our family and friends who celebrated with us! And a huge thank you to Jean Paul Gaultier for the dream-come-true dress!" the Facebook post read.
A picture of the happy couple was attached to the post. Beth and Kristin's Hawaiian wedding was held in all-white theme. In the picture, Beth is seen walking down the aisle barefoot. Kristin dons a shirt, a suit and short pants. She also wears a pair of white shoes. The two are all smiles as guests clap and take their pictures.
Following the announcement, the wedding dress' designer sent a congratulatory message via Twitter. "Congratulations to the newlyweds! All the best for Beth an Kristin! Love, JPG," he wrote.
Back in August, the singer revealed that she had difficulties finding a dress for her. "I should design wedding dresses for fat girls because there is not enough out there," she told MusicFix.
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs