Beth Ditto Confirms Hawaiian Wedding With Kristin Ogata
Gossip's member Beth Ditto has confirmed her wedding to girlfriend Kristin Ogata. The singer only opened up about the nuptials recently, although previously she was reported marrying her girlfriend in April. Beth shared the good news via her band's Facebook page on Tuesday, July 23.
"At long last, now that we have returned home and recovered from all the amazingness and had some time to bask in the afterglow, we are exited to share with you a pic or two from Beth and Kristin's wedding! So much love and appreciation to all of our family and friends who celebrated with us! And a huge thank you to Jean Paul Gaultier for the dream-come-true dress!" the Facebook post read.
A picture of the happy couple was attached to the post. Beth and Kristin's Hawaiian wedding was held in all-white theme. In the picture, Beth is seen walking down the aisle barefoot. Kristin dons a shirt, a suit and short pants. She also wears a pair of white shoes. The two are all smiles as guests clap and take their pictures.
Following the announcement, the wedding dress' designer sent a congratulatory message via Twitter. "Congratulations to the newlyweds! All the best for Beth an Kristin! Love, JPG," he wrote.
Back in August, the singer revealed that she had difficulties finding a dress for her. "I should design wedding dresses for fat girls because there is not enough out there," she told MusicFix.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked