Busy Philipps Surfaces After Giving Birth to Second Baby Cricket
After giving birth to daughter Cricket last July 2, "Cougar Town" star Busy Philipps was spotted over the weekend with screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein, first child Birdie and the newest member of their brood having a lunch out at LittleDom's restaurant in Los Feliz, California. The 34-year-old actress wisely sported a black tee with her printed wrap skirt so as not to unnecessarily highlight the extra weight brought on by her pregnancy.
The former "Dawson's Creek" cast member is on track to losing the post-pregnancy pounds as she said so in a July 23 tweet. "Going to my first post-baby spin class. Thirty percent chance I will sit on the bike, not pedaling and cry," revealed Philipps.
Philipps is clearly bent on doing something else other than breastfeeding to get back into shape. Prior to giving birth, she already expressed, "I love that the whole weird misconception, 'I just lost it all breastfeeding.' It's like, 'No, you didn't!' " The comic thespian said it rather sarcastically but still quite humorously.
The second-time mother admits being a Hollywood mom can be quite daunting, with people being obsessed with everything and anything about celebrity pregnancies. In her case, it extended to the unconventional names she has given to her two daughters, 4-year-old Birdie and newborn Cricket, but she just shrugs it off when people say her kids "will be in therapy because of their names."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce