Busy Philipps Surfaces After Giving Birth to Second Baby Cricket
After giving birth to daughter Cricket last July 2, "Cougar Town" star Busy Philipps was spotted over the weekend with screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein, first child Birdie and the newest member of their brood having a lunch out at LittleDom's restaurant in Los Feliz, California. The 34-year-old actress wisely sported a black tee with her printed wrap skirt so as not to unnecessarily highlight the extra weight brought on by her pregnancy.
The former "Dawson's Creek" cast member is on track to losing the post-pregnancy pounds as she said so in a July 23 tweet. "Going to my first post-baby spin class. Thirty percent chance I will sit on the bike, not pedaling and cry," revealed Philipps.
Philipps is clearly bent on doing something else other than breastfeeding to get back into shape. Prior to giving birth, she already expressed, "I love that the whole weird misconception, 'I just lost it all breastfeeding.' It's like, 'No, you didn't!' " The comic thespian said it rather sarcastically but still quite humorously.
The second-time mother admits being a Hollywood mom can be quite daunting, with people being obsessed with everything and anything about celebrity pregnancies. In her case, it extended to the unconventional names she has given to her two daughters, 4-year-old Birdie and newborn Cricket, but she just shrugs it off when people say her kids "will be in therapy because of their names."
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash