Busy Philipps Surfaces After Giving Birth to Second Baby Cricket
After giving birth to daughter Cricket last July 2, "Cougar Town" star Busy Philipps was spotted over the weekend with screenwriter husband Marc Silverstein, first child Birdie and the newest member of their brood having a lunch out at LittleDom's restaurant in Los Feliz, California. The 34-year-old actress wisely sported a black tee with her printed wrap skirt so as not to unnecessarily highlight the extra weight brought on by her pregnancy.
The former "Dawson's Creek" cast member is on track to losing the post-pregnancy pounds as she said so in a July 23 tweet. "Going to my first post-baby spin class. Thirty percent chance I will sit on the bike, not pedaling and cry," revealed Philipps.
Philipps is clearly bent on doing something else other than breastfeeding to get back into shape. Prior to giving birth, she already expressed, "I love that the whole weird misconception, 'I just lost it all breastfeeding.' It's like, 'No, you didn't!' " The comic thespian said it rather sarcastically but still quite humorously.
The second-time mother admits being a Hollywood mom can be quite daunting, with people being obsessed with everything and anything about celebrity pregnancies. In her case, it extended to the unconventional names she has given to her two daughters, 4-year-old Birdie and newborn Cricket, but she just shrugs it off when people say her kids "will be in therapy because of their names."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked