Selena Gomez Ends Interview After Justin Bieber-Related Question
Recenty-turned 21-year-old pop star Selena Gomez was being interviewed live via satellite by Chicago's WGN-TV host Dean Richards to promote her "Stars Dance" tour when the feed was abruptly cut. It turns out the interviewer's question about Justin Bieber, Gomez's on-again-off-again boyfriend, proved to be, so to speak, the deal breaker.
"You're, you know, probably as close a friend to Justin Bieber as they come. Is there something about him that we don't get or we don't understand? I mean, there is one story after another of, you know, pretty outrageous behavior that we're reading about," Richards said, drawing a smile out of Gomez.
As the host finally ended his train of thought with, "What don't we get about him, or what is it that he's not getting?", Gomez looked away from the camera perhaps not anticipating to be asked about her former beau. Then the singer suddenly popped out of the screen replaced by a title card that read, "Stars Dance Tour with Selena Gomez".
Perhaps Richards was not properly advised not to bring up the subject, but he might have thought Gomez would know Bieber better than everyone else and could explain why the teen heartthrob is behaving the way he does. The 19-year-old global celebrity's most recent antics include the bucket-peeing video involving former President Bill Clinton, partying inside his tour bus in Indianapolis and allegedly spitting on the face of an Ohio DJ.
More Selena Gomez News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?