Nicole Appleton Was 'Livid' After Learning of Liam Gallagher's Love Child Report
Nicole Appleton and Liam Gallagher's marriage has been rocked by a lovechild allegation. The former All Saints member reportedly was angry with her husband following the accusation. A source told U.K.'s Grazia magazine that the couple was in Spain when news broke out.
"Nicole had to face reading about the allegations in the paper and hearing the speculation. They were in Ibiza together at the time. She was livid and confronted Liam but he assured her it was all lies and that the child wasn't his. She fled to be with her sister while she sorts her head out," the source said.
Appleton is currently being comforted by her family. She was recently spotted at Disney World in Florida, playing with her son Gene and riding roller coasters. A source, however, revealed that the singer was actually really shaken. "At dinner they were all looking at someone's phone as if they were catching up on the latest news reports on the scandal," the source told the Sun.
"After dinner they went for a nightcap in the hotel bar. Nicole kept walking to the balcony and staring off into space. She looked like she was reflecting on a very tough week," the source added.
Page Six previously revealed that the Beady Eye frontman was hit with a paternity lawsuit. The former member of Oasis was accused of having an affair with journalist Liza Ghorbani after they met for an interview in 2010. Ghorbani later gave birth to a daughter called Gemma. The journalist requested a $3 million payout for child support.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says