Timbaland Reveals Nas Track Featuring Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake
After working on the platinum-selling Jay-Z album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail", record producer Timbaland reveals his next potential hit will come by way of a track he produced for Ill Will Records founder Nas. Timbaland got back some valuable support from Jay-Z who collaborates with Nas for his next album, considering they were formerly feuding.
"I told Jay this, the person that gets me from hip-hop now, their album is really gonna be phenomenal, and that's Nas," Timbaland recounted in a new interview. The prolific producer dished that the upcoming team-up would also have Justin Timberlake on board where the pop/dance singer "sounds like Frank Sinatra" hence the title was "Sinatra in the Sands".
Timbaland also gave his two cents worth on Drake and Chris Brown's individual songs featuring a sample of R'n'B songstress Aaliyah's vocals, with whom he had worked with on the tracks "Try Again" and "Are You That Somebody". The hitmaker slammed the two feuding superstars, "It ain't gonna work 'cause Aaliyah music only work with its soulmate, which is me."
Despite the stinging words, Timbaland gave props to the "Started From the Bottom" artist from Toronto as saying, "He's gonna be around for a long time." The 41-year-old producer/songwriter added, "I talked to big brother Jay and I was like, 'Yo, we gotta embrace this young soldier. We adopted [DJ] Khaled, that's my dude, and we adopted Drake."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign