Timbaland Reveals Nas Track Featuring Jay-Z and Justin Timberlake
After working on the platinum-selling Jay-Z album "Magna Carta... Holy Grail", record producer Timbaland reveals his next potential hit will come by way of a track he produced for Ill Will Records founder Nas. Timbaland got back some valuable support from Jay-Z who collaborates with Nas for his next album, considering they were formerly feuding.
"I told Jay this, the person that gets me from hip-hop now, their album is really gonna be phenomenal, and that's Nas," Timbaland recounted in a new interview. The prolific producer dished that the upcoming team-up would also have Justin Timberlake on board where the pop/dance singer "sounds like Frank Sinatra" hence the title was "Sinatra in the Sands".
Timbaland also gave his two cents worth on Drake and Chris Brown's individual songs featuring a sample of R'n'B songstress Aaliyah's vocals, with whom he had worked with on the tracks "Try Again" and "Are You That Somebody". The hitmaker slammed the two feuding superstars, "It ain't gonna work 'cause Aaliyah music only work with its soulmate, which is me."
Despite the stinging words, Timbaland gave props to the "Started From the Bottom" artist from Toronto as saying, "He's gonna be around for a long time." The 41-year-old producer/songwriter added, "I talked to big brother Jay and I was like, 'Yo, we gotta embrace this young soldier. We adopted [DJ] Khaled, that's my dude, and we adopted Drake."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?