Kelly Osbourne Plans to Wed in U.K. Next Summer
Kelly Osbourne is going to walk down the aisle next year. The daughter of celebrity couple Sharon Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne is planning to hold her wedding to fiance Matthew Mosshart in her native U.K.
Sharon revealed her daughter's plan in an episode of her daytime show "The Talk". "My daughter Kelly is now officially engaged and she's planning a summer wedding next year at our home in England," Sharon said on Monday, July 22.
Kelly and her long-haired beau met for the first time in Kate Moss' wedding in 2011. The couple announced their engagement via Hello magazine last week. Flashing a big diamond ring, the "Fashion Police" star said that her vegan chef boyfriend popped the question during a vacation in the Caribbean. Kelly added that she and Matthew "just want to be together all the time."
The engagement ring was designed to look like Black Sabbath jewelry that her father wore. "I designed it to look like an earring that my father wore. I used to hold my finger up to his ear when I was little and say, 'I want a ring like that.' Now I have one!" she gushed over the ring.
The bride-to-be gave a closer look at the ring and her beautifully manicured nails in an Instagram picture which was posted on July 20. The photo shows the huge diamond ring perching on the TV personality's left index finger while she shows off her glittery nails. "Loving my new manicure," she captioned the picture.
More Kelly Osbourne News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'