Chris Brown and Drake Cleared in Club Brawl Lawsuit
A lawsuit filed by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub which is adjacent to W.i.P where Chris Brown and Drake were infamously involved in bottle-hurling fight last year, has been tossed out by a judge.
The company was initially seeking $16 million in damages from the R&B singer and the rap star, claiming the violent altercation had given Greenhouse bad publicity and thus ruined their reputation due to W.i.P's close proximity to the Greenhouse.
However, the judge disagreed. According TMZ, it was determined that the regularity of bar fights meant the company couldn't sue whenever a scuffle happened. It's also noted that the last year's altercation didn't even happen on Greenhouse's premises.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting from Chris. Before the ruling, Drake responded to the bar brawl lawsuit through his lawyer saying that he couldn't control how the media reported the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance