Chris Brown and Drake Cleared in Club Brawl Lawsuit
A lawsuit filed by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub which is adjacent to W.i.P where Chris Brown and Drake were infamously involved in bottle-hurling fight last year, has been tossed out by a judge.
The company was initially seeking $16 million in damages from the R&B singer and the rap star, claiming the violent altercation had given Greenhouse bad publicity and thus ruined their reputation due to W.i.P's close proximity to the Greenhouse.
However, the judge disagreed. According TMZ, it was determined that the regularity of bar fights meant the company couldn't sue whenever a scuffle happened. It's also noted that the last year's altercation didn't even happen on Greenhouse's premises.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting from Chris. Before the ruling, Drake responded to the bar brawl lawsuit through his lawyer saying that he couldn't control how the media reported the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera