Chris Brown and Drake Cleared in Club Brawl Lawsuit
A lawsuit filed by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub which is adjacent to W.i.P where Chris Brown and Drake were infamously involved in bottle-hurling fight last year, has been tossed out by a judge.
The company was initially seeking $16 million in damages from the R&B singer and the rap star, claiming the violent altercation had given Greenhouse bad publicity and thus ruined their reputation due to W.i.P's close proximity to the Greenhouse.
However, the judge disagreed. According TMZ, it was determined that the regularity of bar fights meant the company couldn't sue whenever a scuffle happened. It's also noted that the last year's altercation didn't even happen on Greenhouse's premises.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting from Chris. Before the ruling, Drake responded to the bar brawl lawsuit through his lawyer saying that he couldn't control how the media reported the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date