Chris Brown and Drake Cleared in Club Brawl Lawsuit
A lawsuit filed by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub which is adjacent to W.i.P where Chris Brown and Drake were infamously involved in bottle-hurling fight last year, has been tossed out by a judge.
The company was initially seeking $16 million in damages from the R&B singer and the rap star, claiming the violent altercation had given Greenhouse bad publicity and thus ruined their reputation due to W.i.P's close proximity to the Greenhouse.
However, the judge disagreed. According TMZ, it was determined that the regularity of bar fights meant the company couldn't sue whenever a scuffle happened. It's also noted that the last year's altercation didn't even happen on Greenhouse's premises.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting from Chris. Before the ruling, Drake responded to the bar brawl lawsuit through his lawyer saying that he couldn't control how the media reported the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly