Chris Brown and Drake Cleared in Club Brawl Lawsuit
A lawsuit filed by Entertainment Enterprises, the company behind Greenhouse nightclub which is adjacent to W.i.P where Chris Brown and Drake were infamously involved in bottle-hurling fight last year, has been tossed out by a judge.
The company was initially seeking $16 million in damages from the R&B singer and the rap star, claiming the violent altercation had given Greenhouse bad publicity and thus ruined their reputation due to W.i.P's close proximity to the Greenhouse.
However, the judge disagreed. According TMZ, it was determined that the regularity of bar fights meant the company couldn't sue whenever a scuffle happened. It's also noted that the last year's altercation didn't even happen on Greenhouse's premises.
Chris and Drake reportedly fought over Rihanna, who had a fling with Drake after splitting from Chris. Before the ruling, Drake responded to the bar brawl lawsuit through his lawyer saying that he couldn't control how the media reported the incident.
More Chris Brown News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked