Lindsay Lohan's Mother Reportedly Banned From Daughter's Treatment
A report suggested that Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina Lohan was banned from taking part in Lindsay's treatment emerged recently. According to TMZ, Dina was not allowed to contact her daughter again after she made a drunken phone call to the facility.
Dina was said calling a treatment facility where her daughter was admitted a few days before the "Mean Girls" actress' birthday on July 2. A staff member who received the call allegedly felt that Dina was not sober and did not pass the phone to Lindsay. The facility reportedly felt that the mother and daughter should have not spoken until the rest of her rehab.
In other news, Lindsay's father hopes that Oprah Winfrey can help his troubled daughter. Michael Lohan, who was spotted at LAX on Saturday, July 20, was asked about his daughter's nearly $2 million deal with Oprah's OWN network for a documentary series. Michael replied that he could not be happier about that. He also hoped that Lindsay's session with Oprah would be able to help keep her out of trouble.
Lindsay will finish her rehab stint in early August. She apparently will live in New York following her release. "She's not going to live in Los Angeles. She will definitely start back home with all of us," Dina told New York Daily News earlier this month. Lindsay's mother also said that the family would hold a belated birthday party for Lindsay when she comes home.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal