'Dexter' 8.05 Preview: Dr. Vogel Is Held Captive
Dr. Vogel could be the next victim of the Brain Surgeon in next week's episode of "Dexter". Asking the title character's help to find out the Brain Surgeon, the psychiatrist is going be held captive by her former patient Yates, whom Dexter believes to be the Brain Surgeon.
Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe, but before that they have things to talk about following Deb's failed attempt to kill herself and her brother. They seemingly have a therapy session with Dr. Vogel, during which Deb admits she's traumatized after learning that their dad committed suicide because of Dexter.
Amidst the personal conflicts, Dexter goes back to work and he for the first time feels glad that Deb is not working at the police station anymore. They are investigating a murder of a woman and the police suspect Hamilton, who slept with her, is the killer. Dexter, however, is suspicious about Hamilton's son.
Also in "This Little Piggy" which airs Sunday, July 28 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime, Masuka learns he has a daughter.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'