'Dexter' 8.05 Preview: Dr. Vogel Is Held Captive
Dr. Vogel could be the next victim of the Brain Surgeon in next week's episode of "Dexter". Asking the title character's help to find out the Brain Surgeon, the psychiatrist is going be held captive by her former patient Yates, whom Dexter believes to be the Brain Surgeon.
Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe, but before that they have things to talk about following Deb's failed attempt to kill herself and her brother. They seemingly have a therapy session with Dr. Vogel, during which Deb admits she's traumatized after learning that their dad committed suicide because of Dexter.
Amidst the personal conflicts, Dexter goes back to work and he for the first time feels glad that Deb is not working at the police station anymore. They are investigating a murder of a woman and the police suspect Hamilton, who slept with her, is the killer. Dexter, however, is suspicious about Hamilton's son.
Also in "This Little Piggy" which airs Sunday, July 28 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime, Masuka learns he has a daughter.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship