'Dexter' 8.05 Preview: Dr. Vogel Is Held Captive
Dr. Vogel could be the next victim of the Brain Surgeon in next week's episode of "Dexter". Asking the title character's help to find out the Brain Surgeon, the psychiatrist is going be held captive by her former patient Yates, whom Dexter believes to be the Brain Surgeon.
Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe, but before that they have things to talk about following Deb's failed attempt to kill herself and her brother. They seemingly have a therapy session with Dr. Vogel, during which Deb admits she's traumatized after learning that their dad committed suicide because of Dexter.
Amidst the personal conflicts, Dexter goes back to work and he for the first time feels glad that Deb is not working at the police station anymore. They are investigating a murder of a woman and the police suspect Hamilton, who slept with her, is the killer. Dexter, however, is suspicious about Hamilton's son.
Also in "This Little Piggy" which airs Sunday, July 28 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime, Masuka learns he has a daughter.
More Dexter News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones