'Dexter' 8.05 Preview: Dr. Vogel Is Held Captive
Dr. Vogel could be the next victim of the Brain Surgeon in next week's episode of "Dexter". Asking the title character's help to find out the Brain Surgeon, the psychiatrist is going be held captive by her former patient Yates, whom Dexter believes to be the Brain Surgeon.
Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe, but before that they have things to talk about following Deb's failed attempt to kill herself and her brother. They seemingly have a therapy session with Dr. Vogel, during which Deb admits she's traumatized after learning that their dad committed suicide because of Dexter.
Amidst the personal conflicts, Dexter goes back to work and he for the first time feels glad that Deb is not working at the police station anymore. They are investigating a murder of a woman and the police suspect Hamilton, who slept with her, is the killer. Dexter, however, is suspicious about Hamilton's son.
Also in "This Little Piggy" which airs Sunday, July 28 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime, Masuka learns he has a daughter.
More Dexter News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards