'Dexter' 8.05 Preview: Dr. Vogel Is Held Captive
Dr. Vogel could be the next victim of the Brain Surgeon in next week's episode of "Dexter". Asking the title character's help to find out the Brain Surgeon, the psychiatrist is going be held captive by her former patient Yates, whom Dexter believes to be the Brain Surgeon.
Dexter and Deb try to keep the doctor safe, but before that they have things to talk about following Deb's failed attempt to kill herself and her brother. They seemingly have a therapy session with Dr. Vogel, during which Deb admits she's traumatized after learning that their dad committed suicide because of Dexter.
Amidst the personal conflicts, Dexter goes back to work and he for the first time feels glad that Deb is not working at the police station anymore. They are investigating a murder of a woman and the police suspect Hamilton, who slept with her, is the killer. Dexter, however, is suspicious about Hamilton's son.
Also in "This Little Piggy" which airs Sunday, July 28 at 9 P.M. ET/PT on Showtime, Masuka learns he has a daughter.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed