Billy Ray Cyrus and Wife Tish Call Off Divorce for Second Time
Miley Cyrus has something to smile about today. Her parents, Billy Ray Cyrus and estranged wife Tish are said to have called off the divorce filed last month, after rekindling their romance during couples therapy. This is supposedly the second time that husband and wife have filed for divorce and subsequently called it off.
"I spoke to Tish and she told me they both woke up and realized they love each other and decided they want to stay together," revealed Ken Baker of E!, a longtime family friend. "They recently went into couples therapy, something they hadn't done in 22 years of being together, and it's brought them closer together and really opened up their communication in amazing ways."
Tish herself hinted that things might be getting back on track after she posted a photo of herself with husband Billy Ray in a sweet cuddle, with the caption "Date Night". The week before that, they were seen together taking a stroll along the Malibu Beach Pier, holding hands as if they were not going through a divorce.
According to Baker, the couple "went into the therapy with the goal of divorcing in a way that was healthy for the children, but ended up coming out of it with the realization that they in fact want to stay together." They apparently did not want to be "another statistic" and throw 22 years of marriage away.
Billy Ray first filed for divorce in 2010, but withdrew his petition in March 2011.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart