Video: Rihanna Sheds Tears Onstage During France Concert
Rihanna had an emotional night when rocking the stage at Grande Stade Arena in Lille, France, on Saturday, July 20. The 25-year-old singer, who will soon wrap up the European leg of her Diamond World Tour, took the mic to give a shout out to her loyal fans.
"I love all you guys, thank you so much. I can't believe this s**t. Y'all make me so happy, this is everything that matters to me," the singer told the crowd. "And to stand here and feel the love in this room throughout this entire tour... It's coming to the end of the tour and it's sad. I hate saying goodbye. You guys showed me so much love in this room tonight."
"I don't know why the f**k, I'm crying, that's crazy, thank you so much. I love you guys its a Diamonds World tour so you know we can't leave yet," she added before belting out her hit single, "Diamonds".
After the performance, a fan took to Instagram to post a photo of Rihanna cyring. "You saw me crying and you started to cry. So much emotions for the last show. I miss you so much I love you," the fan captioned the photo.
Rihanna replied to the message, saying, "It's all your fault! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! I felt you! You help me to understand how a fan really thinks! The way you guys appreciate it all, it kills me I can't believe how much you guys really love me! You care so much, its overwhelming and yet so beautiful!"
"Thank you is all I can say! Thank you Thank you Thank you all! My fans are truly my gift from God! And I thank him everyday for it!" she continued.
Rihanna will finish touring European countries on July 28 in Finland. She will then visit some Asian, Australian and African countries before heading back to the U.S. next November.
More Rihanna News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'