Jared Padalecki and Wife Expecting Baby No. 2
Jared Padalecki and his wife Genevieve Cortese are going to be parents again. The "Supernatural" actor announced on Sunday, July 21 that he and his wife were expecting their second child. "We got a LOT of questions this weekend about my wife and whether or not we wanted another child. Well, we want everybody 2 know..." he wrote on Twitter without finishing the message.
"Shoot! I got on a plane and THEN realized that my tweet wasn't finished! Not used to this 140 character thing. I confirm that Genevieve is pregnant," he wrote again later. Genevieve's pregnancy was also confirmed by Jared's manager.
Jared gently touched Genevieve's slight baby bump during Maxim and FX's party at 2013 Comic-Con on Friday, July 19, in San Diego, California. The 31-year-old actor sported a black shirt and pants, while his expecting wife looked pretty in patterned dress. Her hair was set loose and she donned ankle-length boots.
Jared married his "Supernatural" co-star in February 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho. The couple welcomed their first child Thomas Colton 16 months ago. The "House of Wax" actor told PEOPLE about his baby boy in January, "We've met a lot of new parents with little babies, and a lot of babies seem like babies, but he feels like he's kind of an old soul. He kind of looks at you and tries to figure you out, which is cool. I hope he's a mature kid."
More Jared Padalecki News
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball