Jared Padalecki and Wife Expecting Baby No. 2
Jared Padalecki and his wife Genevieve Cortese are going to be parents again. The "Supernatural" actor announced on Sunday, July 21 that he and his wife were expecting their second child. "We got a LOT of questions this weekend about my wife and whether or not we wanted another child. Well, we want everybody 2 know..." he wrote on Twitter without finishing the message.
"Shoot! I got on a plane and THEN realized that my tweet wasn't finished! Not used to this 140 character thing. I confirm that Genevieve is pregnant," he wrote again later. Genevieve's pregnancy was also confirmed by Jared's manager.
Jared gently touched Genevieve's slight baby bump during Maxim and FX's party at 2013 Comic-Con on Friday, July 19, in San Diego, California. The 31-year-old actor sported a black shirt and pants, while his expecting wife looked pretty in patterned dress. Her hair was set loose and she donned ankle-length boots.
Jared married his "Supernatural" co-star in February 2010 in Sun Valley, Idaho. The couple welcomed their first child Thomas Colton 16 months ago. The "House of Wax" actor told PEOPLE about his baby boy in January, "We've met a lot of new parents with little babies, and a lot of babies seem like babies, but he feels like he's kind of an old soul. He kind of looks at you and tries to figure you out, which is cool. I hope he's a mature kid."
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' Actor Johnathon Schaech Wants to Be the Next Wolverine
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech