Prince William and Kate Middleton Head to London, Media Are Pranked by Look-Alikes
Kate Middleton's departure from her family's home sparks excitement whether she will give birth soon. The Duchess of Cambridge and her husband Prince William were recently reported leaving Kate's family home in Bucklebury at 3 P.M. local time on Friday, July 19.
Us Weekly reported that the couple were bound for London. However, there was no info whether they headed for Kensington Palace or St. Mary's hospital. "We wouldn't comment on the exact whereabouts of the Duke and Duchess - we wouldn't normally do so in their private time," a palace's representative said.
Following the couple's departure from the family house, a man and a woman posing as Prince William and Kate played trick to press members, who had been waiting for the royal baby's arrival outside St. Mary's hospital. The couple, who was apparently sent by U.K.'s media The Sun, showed up at Lindo Wing where Kate is set to give birth. After they got out of a car, the pranksters stood around for a while and successfully fooled some fans and media as they took pictures.
They later revealed a message "The Sun No. 1 for royal baby news" written on their shirt. The woman even donned a fake baby bump under her coat. "For anyone who missed it, here is a link to the full low-down on our #royalbabyprank that fooled the world's media," the news outlet tweeted, along with the story.
Initial reports suggested that Kate would give birth on July 13 or 14. However, according to a recent report from The Telegraph, staff members at St. Mary's hospital were told that the royal baby would arrive on July 19.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie