'Teen Wolf' Star Tyler Posey Engaged to Seana Gorlick
"Teen Wolf" actor Tyler Posey is engaged to marry girlfriend Seana Gorlick. "I love being home. I have a fiancee now," he allegedly spilled it during the 2013 San Diego Comic-Con. "We live together. We have dogs now and it's absolutely great - I love it."
He once said that he knew Gorlick was the one at a very young age. "[I knew] since I was 11," he told Us Weekly. "I couldn't really put it into words when I was that young but I always had this really strong connection to her and it's just been something I can't really explain other than I want to marry you and be with you forever. You just know. You definitely just know and I know."
"I'm in love! I know I'm in love," he went on. "I don't really like that excuse that I'm too young, it doesn't really make sense to me. I've been in love with her since I was 11 years old and she's the best thing that's happened to me in my entire life."
More Tyler Posey News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March