Justin Bieber Drops 'Heartbeaker' Sampler on Instagram
Earlier this week, Justin Bieber launched his new fragrance line "The Key" via a 30-second teaser of its upcoming commercial set to the tune of his upcoming new single, "Heartbreaker". Today, the teen heartthrob serves a second sampling of the track on his Instagram, just before he was set to have some breakfast on a Friday morning.
With the caption, "Me singing first line of #heartbreaker," Bieber posted a short audio clip of him singing a verse from his potential new hit. It revealed more words this time as compared to the perfume teaser clip that used the instrumentals, that only rang with an occasional "heartbreaker, heartbreaker" here and there.
"Oh girl, I got a secret place that we could go, cuz girl I really want to be alone. And baby, nobody else gotta know," Bieber sings what is touted to be his sexiest song yet. Judging from the lyrics to the sexy R'n'B vibe of the track as heard on the fragrance teaser clip, this is one new Bieber song that every Belieber surely is looking forward to hearing and seeing in full.
Bieber then soon followed it up with footage of himself eating cereal with the caption, "Haha make sure you eat your vitamins." Perhaps a daily, healthy serving of the breakfast staple is what's helping to give the 19-year-old buffed teen "the world's most lickable abs," as posted on YouTube, featuring a shirtless Bieber showing off his six-pack abs while riding on a boat with his entourage in Connecticut.
More Justin Bieber News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones