Daniel Radcliffe's Rep Addresses Actor's Gaunt Look
Daniel Radcliffe sparked concerns among his devoted fans when he was seen stepping out looking scarily thinner than his usual self. He appeared to have lost a significant amount of weight when he was recently seen leaving Noel Coward Theatre in London.
The "Harry Potter" actor just got off the stage after performing in play "The Cripple of Inishmaan" that night. His representative quickly explained his gaunt look, saying that he had "very demanding role, physically."
"At every night's performance, there is large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the rep said in a statement to Us Weekly, "Regardless of the extreme London heat wave."
In the stage play, Radcliffe plays an orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in his town.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart