Daniel Radcliffe's Rep Addresses Actor's Gaunt Look
Daniel Radcliffe sparked concerns among his devoted fans when he was seen stepping out looking scarily thinner than his usual self. He appeared to have lost a significant amount of weight when he was recently seen leaving Noel Coward Theatre in London.
The "Harry Potter" actor just got off the stage after performing in play "The Cripple of Inishmaan" that night. His representative quickly explained his gaunt look, saying that he had "very demanding role, physically."
"At every night's performance, there is large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the rep said in a statement to Us Weekly, "Regardless of the extreme London heat wave."
In the stage play, Radcliffe plays an orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in his town.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit