Daniel Radcliffe's Rep Addresses Actor's Gaunt Look
Daniel Radcliffe sparked concerns among his devoted fans when he was seen stepping out looking scarily thinner than his usual self. He appeared to have lost a significant amount of weight when he was recently seen leaving Noel Coward Theatre in London.
The "Harry Potter" actor just got off the stage after performing in play "The Cripple of Inishmaan" that night. His representative quickly explained his gaunt look, saying that he had "very demanding role, physically."
"At every night's performance, there is large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the rep said in a statement to Us Weekly, "Regardless of the extreme London heat wave."
In the stage play, Radcliffe plays an orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in his town.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album