Daniel Radcliffe's Rep Addresses Actor's Gaunt Look
Daniel Radcliffe sparked concerns among his devoted fans when he was seen stepping out looking scarily thinner than his usual self. He appeared to have lost a significant amount of weight when he was recently seen leaving Noel Coward Theatre in London.
The "Harry Potter" actor just got off the stage after performing in play "The Cripple of Inishmaan" that night. His representative quickly explained his gaunt look, saying that he had "very demanding role, physically."
"At every night's performance, there is large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the rep said in a statement to Us Weekly, "Regardless of the extreme London heat wave."
In the stage play, Radcliffe plays an orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in his town.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses