Daniel Radcliffe's Rep Addresses Actor's Gaunt Look
Daniel Radcliffe sparked concerns among his devoted fans when he was seen stepping out looking scarily thinner than his usual self. He appeared to have lost a significant amount of weight when he was recently seen leaving Noel Coward Theatre in London.
The "Harry Potter" actor just got off the stage after performing in play "The Cripple of Inishmaan" that night. His representative quickly explained his gaunt look, saying that he had "very demanding role, physically."
"At every night's performance, there is large crowd at the stage door and he takes the time to sign autographs and pose for pictures at length," the rep said in a statement to Us Weekly, "Regardless of the extreme London heat wave."
In the stage play, Radcliffe plays an orphan who tries to escape his unhappy life when a Hollywood film crew arrives in his town.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny