Justin Timberlake Shoots 'Take Back the Night' Music Video in NYC Chinatown
Two weeks after he released a single from forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2", Justin Timberlake gets busy filming a music video for "Take Back the Night". The 32-year-old entertainer was in New York City's Chinatown on Thursday, July 18, to squeeze the video shoot in between two of his and Jay-Z's joint "Legends of the Summer" stadium tour shows.
JT was snapped up wearing a casual black and white outfit as he performed his new funky, disco-dance tune on the sidewalks. Showing what seems to be a throwback to the late King of Pop Michael Jackson's "Off the Wall" music, the pop/dance superstar is expected to dazzle everyone once again with some fancy footwork to go along with his sexy vocals.
The "Suit & Tie" singer did not look bothered despite some trouble that he ran into with anti-sexual violence organization Take Back the Night Foundation regarding the apparent unauthorized use of their group's name in his new song. He immediately addressed the issue by insisting he had no prior knowledge of the organization before he wrote the song.
Apart from the title, "Take Back the Night" also had issues with its "very sexual" lyrics that run against the principles of the foundation. JT then just tried to "make lemonade out of lemons" by saying the incident could be viewed as a blessing in disguise, raising more awareness for the foundation and likewise vouching support for the organization.
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back