Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Rumor
Eva Longoria shuts down rumor suggesting that she was pursued by George Clooney while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she clears it up on Twitter.
Us Weekly previously reported that Clooney made a move on Longoria while they were both in Germany for work last March. The "Up in the Air" actor allegedly kept calling and texting her although she made it clear that "she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."
The "Desperate Housewives" actress is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, who starred on NBC's canceled dating reality show which she produced. Clooney himself broke up with his pro-wrestler girlfriend earlier this month.
Rumor has it, they split over marriage talk but Keibler insisted that's not the case. "Actually, everyone that knows me thinks that's the funniest story," she said on "Good Morning America". "That's the last thing on my mind. I don't really think about that right now. We didn't discuss that."
More Eva Longoria News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service