Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Rumor
Eva Longoria shuts down rumor suggesting that she was pursued by George Clooney while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she clears it up on Twitter.
Us Weekly previously reported that Clooney made a move on Longoria while they were both in Germany for work last March. The "Up in the Air" actor allegedly kept calling and texting her although she made it clear that "she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."
The "Desperate Housewives" actress is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, who starred on NBC's canceled dating reality show which she produced. Clooney himself broke up with his pro-wrestler girlfriend earlier this month.
Rumor has it, they split over marriage talk but Keibler insisted that's not the case. "Actually, everyone that knows me thinks that's the funniest story," she said on "Good Morning America". "That's the last thing on my mind. I don't really think about that right now. We didn't discuss that."
More Eva Longoria News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'