Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Rumor
Eva Longoria shuts down rumor suggesting that she was pursued by George Clooney while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she clears it up on Twitter.
Us Weekly previously reported that Clooney made a move on Longoria while they were both in Germany for work last March. The "Up in the Air" actor allegedly kept calling and texting her although she made it clear that "she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."
The "Desperate Housewives" actress is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, who starred on NBC's canceled dating reality show which she produced. Clooney himself broke up with his pro-wrestler girlfriend earlier this month.
Rumor has it, they split over marriage talk but Keibler insisted that's not the case. "Actually, everyone that knows me thinks that's the funniest story," she said on "Good Morning America". "That's the last thing on my mind. I don't really think about that right now. We didn't discuss that."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance