Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Rumor
Eva Longoria shuts down rumor suggesting that she was pursued by George Clooney while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she clears it up on Twitter.
Us Weekly previously reported that Clooney made a move on Longoria while they were both in Germany for work last March. The "Up in the Air" actor allegedly kept calling and texting her although she made it clear that "she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."
The "Desperate Housewives" actress is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, who starred on NBC's canceled dating reality show which she produced. Clooney himself broke up with his pro-wrestler girlfriend earlier this month.
Rumor has it, they split over marriage talk but Keibler insisted that's not the case. "Actually, everyone that knows me thinks that's the funniest story," she said on "Good Morning America". "That's the last thing on my mind. I don't really think about that right now. We didn't discuss that."
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'