Eva Longoria Denies George Clooney Rumor
Eva Longoria shuts down rumor suggesting that she was pursued by George Clooney while he was still dating Stacy Keibler. "As interesting as the George Clooney rumors are, they aren't true. George and I have been friends for years," she clears it up on Twitter.
Us Weekly previously reported that Clooney made a move on Longoria while they were both in Germany for work last March. The "Up in the Air" actor allegedly kept calling and texting her although she made it clear that "she would not date or be with him until he was completely single."
The "Desperate Housewives" actress is currently dating Ernesto Arguello, who starred on NBC's canceled dating reality show which she produced. Clooney himself broke up with his pro-wrestler girlfriend earlier this month.
Rumor has it, they split over marriage talk but Keibler insisted that's not the case. "Actually, everyone that knows me thinks that's the funniest story," she said on "Good Morning America". "That's the last thing on my mind. I don't really think about that right now. We didn't discuss that."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked