Paramedics Called After Kanye West Attacked Paparazzo at LAX
Kanye West is serious with his warning for paparazzi not to talk to him. When landing at LAX Friday, July 19, the rapper flipped out on a camera man who kept asking questions despite being told not to. Paramedics were reportedly dispatched to the scene after he wrestled the guy.
The incident happened at around 2. P.M. outside the lower level of the Tom Bradley terminal while the new dad was on his way to his awaiting car. He was swarmed by shutterbugs and glared dagger at one chatty photographer who asked him, "Why can't we talk to you?"
"I told you don't talk to me, right? What you tryna do is get me in trouble so I'll have to pay you like $250,000," Kanye said while approaching the paparazzo who backed away as he got closer. Kanye then lunged at the guy who kept recording, knocking him to the ground.
An onlooker broke up the fight before it got worse. Kanye immediately jumped into his car and drove off. Paramedics were later called to the scene. The extent of the photographer's injuries was unclear. Los Angeles police have reportedly launched investigation into the matter.
At the same airport, Kanye previously warned one photographer, "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know." He reached for the shutterbug's camera when his warning was ignored. Later on "The Talk", Kris Jenner blamed sleep deprivation for the new dad's violent outburst.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Kanye West News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie