Paramedics Called After Kanye West Attacked Paparazzo at LAX
Kanye West is serious with his warning for paparazzi not to talk to him. When landing at LAX Friday, July 19, the rapper flipped out on a camera man who kept asking questions despite being told not to. Paramedics were reportedly dispatched to the scene after he wrestled the guy.
The incident happened at around 2. P.M. outside the lower level of the Tom Bradley terminal while the new dad was on his way to his awaiting car. He was swarmed by shutterbugs and glared dagger at one chatty photographer who asked him, "Why can't we talk to you?"
"I told you don't talk to me, right? What you tryna do is get me in trouble so I'll have to pay you like $250,000," Kanye said while approaching the paparazzo who backed away as he got closer. Kanye then lunged at the guy who kept recording, knocking him to the ground.
An onlooker broke up the fight before it got worse. Kanye immediately jumped into his car and drove off. Paramedics were later called to the scene. The extent of the photographer's injuries was unclear. Los Angeles police have reportedly launched investigation into the matter.
At the same airport, Kanye previously warned one photographer, "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know." He reached for the shutterbug's camera when his warning was ignored. Later on "The Talk", Kris Jenner blamed sleep deprivation for the new dad's violent outburst.
Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.
More Kanye West News
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account
- Madonna, Usher and More Stars Pay Tribute to Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: More Fights and Departures
- Britney and Beyonce Under Fire for Their VMAs Performances. Plus Get Details on Their Backstage Feud
- Taylor Swift Dismissed From Jury Duty due to Her Ongoing Sexual Abuse Case
- Production on 'The Maze Runner: The Death Cure' to Resume in February 2017
- Blake Lively Hosts Private Baby Shower With Taylor Swift