Paramedics Called After Kanye West Attacked Paparazzo at LAX
Kanye West is serious with his warning for paparazzi not to talk to him. When landing at LAX Friday, July 19, the rapper flipped out on a camera man who kept asking questions despite being told not to. Paramedics were reportedly dispatched to the scene after he wrestled the guy.
The incident happened at around 2. P.M. outside the lower level of the Tom Bradley terminal while the new dad was on his way to his awaiting car. He was swarmed by shutterbugs and glared dagger at one chatty photographer who asked him, "Why can't we talk to you?"
"I told you don't talk to me, right? What you tryna do is get me in trouble so I'll have to pay you like $250,000," Kanye said while approaching the paparazzo who backed away as he got closer. Kanye then lunged at the guy who kept recording, knocking him to the ground.
An onlooker broke up the fight before it got worse. Kanye immediately jumped into his car and drove off. Paramedics were later called to the scene. The extent of the photographer's injuries was unclear. Los Angeles police have reportedly launched investigation into the matter.
At the same airport, Kanye previously warned one photographer, "I don't want to hear paparazzi talk to me or anybody I know." He reached for the shutterbug's camera when his warning was ignored. Later on "The Talk", Kris Jenner blamed sleep deprivation for the new dad's violent outburst.
More Kanye West News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'