Selena Gomez's 'Slow Down' Music Video Leaks
The full length music video for Selena Gomez's "Slow Down" has landed online. The three-and-a-half minute video opens with the night scenery around Eiffel Tower in Paris. The video then sees her in a car, singing her song while throwing seductive look at the camera.
Along with a group of people, the 20-year-old singer is seen dancing to the upbeat song in a room full of neon lights . "Can we take it nice and slow, slow/ Break it down and drop it low, low/ Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can let me go," she sings.
Gomez teamed up with some dancers when filming the music video in Paris, France, two months ago.
Produced by Niles Hollowell-Dhar a.k.a. The Cataracs, "Slow Down" was co-written by Lindy Robbins, Julia Michaels, David Kuncio and Freddy Wexler. The track serves as the second official single off Gomez's upcoming debut album, "Stars Dance".
"I made a huge fun dance record that I'm so proud of. I got to record twenty or so great songs and work with a bunch of different producers and they're all really fun, pop songs; a little Ellie Goulding-ish, a little island-y feel," Gomez described her album. "It's a really fun pop record. I'm super stoked for it. It's kind of been hush-hush about it and I'm excited for the single to come out and for my fans to hear it."
"Stars Dance" is set to be released on July 19 via Hollywood Records. She will son embark on a string of tour dates to promote the album. The tour will kick off at Vancouver's Rogers Arena on August 14 and wrap up at St. Louis' Chaifetz Arena on November 27.
More Selena Gomez News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones