Emma Roberts Foretells About Boyfriend Troubles Before Alleged Fight With Evan Peters
Nickelodeon TV series "Unfabulous" star Emma Roberts appears to have somewhat foretold the domestic violence troubles she has gotten into against boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The 22-year-old celebrity was taken in for questioning in Vancouver last week for an alleged hotel room fight with the American Horror Story" cast member.
"I can't say I'm never going to mess up. But if I do, I'll definitely be very sorry," Roberts opened up in an interview with Nylon magazine appearing in their August 2013 issue. She did look sorry in a photo snapped after the incident where she was sobbing in a New Orleans parking lot with Evans trying to comfort her.
The couple's reps say what transpired was "an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding," and that "Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." Peters, who had reportedly gotten a bloody nose and bite mark from Roberts, refuses to file any charges and is standing by her girlfriend.
The lovers are said to be "extremely passionate" and that "their romance is pretty extreme" which may have resulted in the minor physical injuries each of them had from that hotel room encounter. As Roberts herself would say about her onscreen good girl image, "I'm sure everyone can say this, but a lot of people perceive me differently from how I actually am."
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'