Emma Roberts Foretells About Boyfriend Troubles Before Alleged Fight With Evan Peters
Nickelodeon TV series "Unfabulous" star Emma Roberts appears to have somewhat foretold the domestic violence troubles she has gotten into against boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The 22-year-old celebrity was taken in for questioning in Vancouver last week for an alleged hotel room fight with the American Horror Story" cast member.
"I can't say I'm never going to mess up. But if I do, I'll definitely be very sorry," Roberts opened up in an interview with Nylon magazine appearing in their August 2013 issue. She did look sorry in a photo snapped after the incident where she was sobbing in a New Orleans parking lot with Evans trying to comfort her.
The couple's reps say what transpired was "an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding," and that "Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." Peters, who had reportedly gotten a bloody nose and bite mark from Roberts, refuses to file any charges and is standing by her girlfriend.
The lovers are said to be "extremely passionate" and that "their romance is pretty extreme" which may have resulted in the minor physical injuries each of them had from that hotel room encounter. As Roberts herself would say about her onscreen good girl image, "I'm sure everyone can say this, but a lot of people perceive me differently from how I actually am."
More Emma Roberts News
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'
- Did Geoff Johns Just Confirm That Armie Hammer Would Play Green Lantern in DC Movies?
- Inside Kanye West's Music Comeback Plans Following Hospitalization
- Kendall Jenner Isn't Happy About That Rolls-Royce for Her Birthday? Here's Why
- Mariah Carey Can't Wear Her Shoes Alone in New Promo for 'Mariah's World'