Emma Roberts Foretells About Boyfriend Troubles Before Alleged Fight With Evan Peters
Nickelodeon TV series "Unfabulous" star Emma Roberts appears to have somewhat foretold the domestic violence troubles she has gotten into against boyfriend, actor Evan Peters. The 22-year-old celebrity was taken in for questioning in Vancouver last week for an alleged hotel room fight with the American Horror Story" cast member.
"I can't say I'm never going to mess up. But if I do, I'll definitely be very sorry," Roberts opened up in an interview with Nylon magazine appearing in their August 2013 issue. She did look sorry in a photo snapped after the incident where she was sobbing in a New Orleans parking lot with Evans trying to comfort her.
The couple's reps say what transpired was "an unfortunate incident and misunderstanding," and that "Ms. Roberts was released after questioning and the couple are working together to move past it." Peters, who had reportedly gotten a bloody nose and bite mark from Roberts, refuses to file any charges and is standing by her girlfriend.
The lovers are said to be "extremely passionate" and that "their romance is pretty extreme" which may have resulted in the minor physical injuries each of them had from that hotel room encounter. As Roberts herself would say about her onscreen good girl image, "I'm sure everyone can say this, but a lot of people perceive me differently from how I actually am."
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation