Kim Kardashian to Have First Post-Pregnancy TV Interview on Kris Jenner's Talk Show
Kim Kardashian is eager to get back in the spotlight after giving birth to daughter North West. According to Us Weekly, the 32-year-old reality TV star plans to flaunt her post-baby body on mom Kris Jenner's new talk show, "Kris".
Sources tell the site that the first-time mom hopes to make her post-pregnancy debut a memorable one. She's allegedly working hard to get back in shape and lose the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy.
"She wants to show up like Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight," a source says. The fiancee of Kanye West has reportedly lost 20 pounds of the pregnancy weight gain, but "won't leave the house until she's thinner."
Kim has been staying in Kris' Hidden Hills, Calif. home since giving birth to her first child with Kanye on June 15. She wrote on her blog after the baby's arrival, "These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family." She went on to thank everyone "for your sweet thoughts and best wishes."
"Kris" debuted on Fox-owned stations on July 15. It airs for a six-week test run this summer.
More Kris News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie