Kim Kardashian to Have First Post-Pregnancy TV Interview on Kris Jenner's Talk Show
Kim Kardashian is eager to get back in the spotlight after giving birth to daughter North West. According to Us Weekly, the 32-year-old reality TV star plans to flaunt her post-baby body on mom Kris Jenner's new talk show, "Kris".
Sources tell the site that the first-time mom hopes to make her post-pregnancy debut a memorable one. She's allegedly working hard to get back in shape and lose the 50 pounds she gained during her pregnancy.
"She wants to show up like Heidi Klum and have everyone marvel at how fast she lost the weight," a source says. The fiancee of Kanye West has reportedly lost 20 pounds of the pregnancy weight gain, but "won't leave the house until she's thinner."
Kim has been staying in Kris' Hidden Hills, Calif. home since giving birth to her first child with Kanye on June 15. She wrote on her blog after the baby's arrival, "These past couple of weeks have been filled with the most exciting experiences of my life. I'm enjoying this time to fully embrace motherhood and spend time at home with my family." She went on to thank everyone "for your sweet thoughts and best wishes."
"Kris" debuted on Fox-owned stations on July 15. It airs for a six-week test run this summer.
More Kris News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers