Jason Sudeikis Credits His Weight Loss to Sex With Olivia Wilde
Comedian Jason Sudeikis is looking slimmer nowadays and as he reveals to lifestyle magazine Elle, he's attributing it mainly to sex with his fiancee, actress Olivia Wilde. In the process of doing so, the "Saturday Night Live" mainstay confirms what the former "House M.D." star once described as "sex like Kenyan marathon runners" with him.
"The truth is, I'm not getting up an hour earlier and walking on a treadmill. I have the greatest workout partner in the world. And you don't need a gym membership for that kind of workout," says the 37-year-old Sudeikis. But besides the sex, he credits being with Wilde as the force behind his healthier mindset, saying, "A lot of it comes from tiny things, like not eating barbecue sauce with my pizza at two in the morning. I think it's all a manifestation of being happy and wanting to treat myself well."
Sudeikis and Wilde got engaged in January this year after years of dating that began back in November 2011. The date for the big ceremony will be "maybe next spring" according to the groom-to-be, with the "perfect venue" to be decided once they draft their guest list, since they would like to consider where their friends, who are also in the business of entertainment, will all be at the time of the wedding.
Since he got divorced from actress and "30 Rock" writer Kay Cannon in 2010, Sudeikis has been linked to a number of celebrity beauties until he finally met his match in Wilde. Perhaps it helped that he's a charmingly funny guy, but as he tells Elle, "I don't think I ever consciously got into comedy for any other purpose than it felt good to be around people who laughed."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says