Danny McBride Rushed to Hospital After Falling Hard on 'Eastbound and Down' Set
Danny McBride received medical attention after having an accident on the set of "Eastbound & Down". The 36-year-old actor was rushed to a hospital in North Carolina on Tuesday, July 16 after falling hard while filming a roller skating scene.
According to TMZ, the screenwriter/stand-up comedian appeared to be in so much pain, particularly in the backside, so the producers decided to send him to the hospital. After examining him, doctors determined that McBride didn't suffer any serious injuries in the fall.
McBride has confirmed the fall to the site and made light of the incident. "I busted my ass on roller skates. The roller skates won," he said.
HBO announced last month that the upcoming season of "Eastbound & Down" would be the last for the show. The fourth and final installment of the cult comedy hit will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'