Danny McBride Rushed to Hospital After Falling Hard on 'Eastbound and Down' Set
Danny McBride received medical attention after having an accident on the set of "Eastbound & Down". The 36-year-old actor was rushed to a hospital in North Carolina on Tuesday, July 16 after falling hard while filming a roller skating scene.
According to TMZ, the screenwriter/stand-up comedian appeared to be in so much pain, particularly in the backside, so the producers decided to send him to the hospital. After examining him, doctors determined that McBride didn't suffer any serious injuries in the fall.
McBride has confirmed the fall to the site and made light of the incident. "I busted my ass on roller skates. The roller skates won," he said.
HBO announced last month that the upcoming season of "Eastbound & Down" would be the last for the show. The fourth and final installment of the cult comedy hit will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'