Danny McBride Rushed to Hospital After Falling Hard on 'Eastbound and Down' Set
Danny McBride received medical attention after having an accident on the set of "Eastbound & Down". The 36-year-old actor was rushed to a hospital in North Carolina on Tuesday, July 16 after falling hard while filming a roller skating scene.
According to TMZ, the screenwriter/stand-up comedian appeared to be in so much pain, particularly in the backside, so the producers decided to send him to the hospital. After examining him, doctors determined that McBride didn't suffer any serious injuries in the fall.
McBride has confirmed the fall to the site and made light of the incident. "I busted my ass on roller skates. The roller skates won," he said.
HBO announced last month that the upcoming season of "Eastbound & Down" would be the last for the show. The fourth and final installment of the cult comedy hit will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri