Danny McBride Rushed to Hospital After Falling Hard on 'Eastbound and Down' Set
Danny McBride received medical attention after having an accident on the set of "Eastbound & Down". The 36-year-old actor was rushed to a hospital in North Carolina on Tuesday, July 16 after falling hard while filming a roller skating scene.
According to TMZ, the screenwriter/stand-up comedian appeared to be in so much pain, particularly in the backside, so the producers decided to send him to the hospital. After examining him, doctors determined that McBride didn't suffer any serious injuries in the fall.
McBride has confirmed the fall to the site and made light of the incident. "I busted my ass on roller skates. The roller skates won," he said.
HBO announced last month that the upcoming season of "Eastbound & Down" would be the last for the show. The fourth and final installment of the cult comedy hit will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group