Danny McBride Rushed to Hospital After Falling Hard on 'Eastbound and Down' Set
Danny McBride received medical attention after having an accident on the set of "Eastbound & Down". The 36-year-old actor was rushed to a hospital in North Carolina on Tuesday, July 16 after falling hard while filming a roller skating scene.
According to TMZ, the screenwriter/stand-up comedian appeared to be in so much pain, particularly in the backside, so the producers decided to send him to the hospital. After examining him, doctors determined that McBride didn't suffer any serious injuries in the fall.
McBride has confirmed the fall to the site and made light of the incident. "I busted my ass on roller skates. The roller skates won," he said.
HBO announced last month that the upcoming season of "Eastbound & Down" would be the last for the show. The fourth and final installment of the cult comedy hit will premiere on Sunday, September 29 at 10 P.M. ET/PT.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary